KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

Homie got slammed, maybe he will get lost!! Can't wait till Thursday's semifinal game with the vikings. 5:00 ?? Bristol will get their 4th loss to the Injin's this season. I wish they would give in and play us in football!! Their scared to death of us, and unlike SH, they don't HAVE to play us in football, so they just ignore our offers of home and away series. Whimps!!

It looked like TN HIGH set a season record with 65 big points against Cocke Co. Man they must really be bad. How bad can District 2 be? Cocke Co. was far and away the 2nd best team in that District, they got nothing. Makes Greeneville look much less imposing, undefeated in District 2, 0-5 against SH and DB.

C MO put the team thru a good practice today, no running though, since they will have back to back games Thur and Friday. Just went through the Offensive sets.

Play hard Injin's. Focus on the Vikings and we will see you in the Finals on Friday!!

Can't stop the chop

Chop Chop!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not Dustin Gains either. #40 is the number that Dustin was wearing while he was on the team. I do not know why he quit the team, he had ability for sure. Maybe he did not get enough PT. One thing for sure though, The News Media will learn soon enough who Lamon Williams is. He is really adding strength to our team Depth (best depth in East TN). Most teams have no answer for his quickness and jumping ability. When Lamon goes to his left, and it hand ties his defenders. Next season this young man will be totally unstopable, in Football and Basketball.

Roll Tribe Roll!!

Giddy Up!! :D

Just wanting to wish the Tribe good luck tonight, and if all goes as planned, tomorrow night too. I don't see them having a problem with Tn. High if they play focuded ball, and then its time for a showdown. Hopefully they win tonight and I'll get to watch them again for a change. Spence, you going to KPT. this weekend? Holla

Guest cutiger

There has never been a bigger group of whiners than the teams from Bristol that DBIndian99 & I face from 97-99. I mean it was disgusting to hear them moan about how they were getting shafted when everyone in east TN knows that Burns has a monopoly on the refs.

It was very enjoyable beating those females. Especially when DBINdain dunked on them when we were JR's and the fans had to choke on that.

Good luck to the tribe, I hope they win by 50.

Holla!

Guest dbsballboy

Tribe's staying alive, lets see if the hill can survive! Science hill has a good chance to lose to Greenville, no doubt to that. THS, competing with DB? Who are we kidding the tribe will have the sophomores in by the 3rd quarter. All i have to see i hope science hill gives it their best tonight, because i they don't they won't get another chance to lose to db Friday night. DB wins party at Matts!

Greenville-61

Science Hill-59 :o thats money right there

DB-71

THS-56 oh snap :o