KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

Your right Spears24, Billy (silly) Duncan din not shake hands with Charlie Morgan. That man has no class at all!!

C MO shook every Greeneville playrs hand after the game, and Preacher Duncan just turns around and walks away. Classless. I hope and expect Maryville will shake him up pretty good on Monday. Hit the road Jack!!

Hey Duncan - you need a workout or 12 real bad!! And not the 12oz curls that you have obviously been training on for a long time now. :)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BleacherRef

You're right fly, the "no class" thing trickles down the line.....straight from the top to the red student fans....did you all notice the student that was so happy 'til we took the lead with that awesome "3" and then he was acting like he wanted to kick our butts. Get a grip little boy, I'm sure you're momma would have been proud of you if she could have seen you (or maybe that was her sitting beside you).

Fly, it seemed to me that the entire team strategy and every play revolved around Malone.......If the coach knew anything about what he was doing, he should have noticed that his team actually played better when Malone was sitting on the bench because they were not constantly concentrating on getting the ball to him! Malone seems to bring lots of frustration and ridicule on the court with him.......hmmmm, good coaches don't allow players like that on the court with the "team", oh yeah, I forgot, to him Malone is the team.

And Art, I have to disagree with the not intentional remark concerning the elbow Wootten took from Malone.....and the other brusies several of the players are sporting today (compliments of Malone).....that seems to be (based on the games I've watched him play) the only way he knows to play the game. As you seen last night, he has trouble making "the easy shots" when he hasn't successfully pushed everyone out of his way. My hats off to the Indians for hanging in there, being tuff against him and not letting him back them up!

Keep up the good work Indians!!

Roll~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~Roll

The Indians lived to the the pre-season hype, that is hard to do sometimes. The Media was picking SH and all of Kpt knew what we had. I think SH (deep down) knew it too, that's why their not so shocked to be thinking about next season when that is the furthest thing from the Indians minds right now. We got Beardon coming to town. I hope to get a Maryville perspective on the Bulldogs posted on here. Maybe we can find out their strengths and weaknesses since the hotshot Cruze quit the team at the end of the Reg. Season. We did scrimmage them in Nov., we carried it to them, but they may not have been full strenght at that time.

DB is going to practice Sunday in the Dome. I may go catch a little of that.

Focus on the Bulldogs, Indians, it's the only game in town, or out of town either!!

Can't stop the chop

Chop Chop!!

7 out :o

RebelRon - Good For DB that Guard Play is a specialty of the Indians. Azmar Blye is a fantastic ball handler, he shoots the 3 and can be deadly, he drives and dishes. Joey Blackwell is a great PG, who has imporoved (confidence) by leeps and bounds as the season has progressed. Seth Jervis (Region Tourny Team) is 6'5" and can bang it outside or take you to the hole. Jeff Morrison gives the Indians great min. of the bench. All of the avove play great tight defense. Azmar Blye is (the best) one of the best D Guards Region 1.

Henry Williams (District Tourny Team / Region Tournament MVP) is a Forward who has just hit the RED HOT BUTTON!! Since Tournament Time started. Jarrod Wooten is playing great at Post (District Tournament MVP/Region Tourny Team), he and Thomas Harrison (District Tourny Team) are a fantastic Post Playing tag team down low. Man Child Lamon Williams is just icing on the cake for the Indians since joining Varsity in mid January. All Indian Post Players are terrific defenders/rebounders and Wootten was the Leading Shot Blocker in District 1. Head Coach: Charlie Morgan

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

Good Luck tomorrow in the Sub State game against Bearden......

Play your "TEAM" Ball Indians and you can't be beat......

Play hard and stay focused.....One game at a time......

Hope all of Kingsport will turn out to the Buck Van Huss Dome on Monday night to support this outstanding TRIBE Team....

ROLL TRIBE ROLL :)

Guest BleacherRef

Roll~~~~~Tribe~~~~~Roll

Good luck Indians against Bearden. We know you can do it if you stay focused and play "team" ball.

Roll~~~~Tribe~~~~Roll

This is it Indians!! The biggest game in DB Basketball in 10 years. This will be the hardest/toughest game for The Tribe since Maryville. We lost to Maryville by 4 and was a little short handed in the post are for most of that game. Maryville has beaten Bearden 3 out of 3 times, the 1st 2 were close and the last games (Region Finals) was a 20 pt blow out. Cruze played for Bearden the 1st 2 games and he was not on the team (quit) for Tournament action. This is a good thing for the Indians.

YOU GOTTA PLAY HARDER INDIANS!!!

Giddy Up!!

AZMAR, JOEY, JARROD, THOMAS, SETH, HENRY, LAMON, JEFF, HARRY, JAMIE AND THE REST OF THE TRIBE.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D