4-5a football

BigRed62

Guest region4fan

Dog7272.....I am enthralled at your intellect. You seem to forget that you started this whole situation by questioning MY intelligence.If you really are in the top of your class that is admirable. However, it is your common sense that seems to be lacking. I think you made a wise move by transferring to Riverdale. ( no matter what the reasons. ) I would like to clarify that I do not personally know Ms. Day.Therefore, using her a s a source would not be possible.I am giving you a simple warning....Riverdale players are not impressed with anything from Smyrna. You are going to have some difficulty fitting in because of that Handicap.You will be required to give 200% to win their respect. Do not further alienate yourself by getting online and defending Smyrna or running your mouth.That is all that I am attempting to tell you.

Oline...thanks for watching my back. We Oakland folks have got to stick together. Are you going to the Blue/White game next week?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

TO dog7272.....I have sources everywhere!! I have a VERY good one at Smyrna. My Smyrna source is the one who told me all about the players quitting.BUT>... The source that told me about the player from Smyrna attending the pep rally at Riverdale was from RIverdale's football program. Maybe you ARE correct that it wasn't you. My source said that this kid looked like he could step in and help on the line. Obviously he was NOT talking about you.I apologize for the error.

The player from Smyrna who attended the pep rally at Riverdale was Austin Kusch, not myself, and your sources are wrong yet again, he is definately not a lineman,nor could he be mistaken for one.

Posted by region4fan:

TO dog7272.....I have sources everywhere!! I have a VERY good one at Smyrna. My Smyrna source is the one who told me all about the players quitting.BUT>... The source that told me about the player from Smyrna attending the pep rally at Riverdale was from RIverdale's football program. Maybe you ARE correct that it wasn't you. My source said that this kid looked like he could step in and help on the line. Obviously he was NOT talking about you.I apologize for the error.

This web site is all about discussing the sport of football. I have truly enjoyed following a lot of these threads. You may voice your opinion about specific topics and then you should leave it alone. This thread started out to be one of those really good ones. However, you have a way of getting things heated on this site.

Let's all get back to the discussion of football, instead of heated discussions! :confused:

[Edited by touchdown on 4-7-03 4:55P]

formerdog7272, I don't mean to sound rude to you but you really ought to stop defending Smryna. I played for Blackman the past 3 years and I played at Rivedale my freshman year. I know for a fact that it will be hard for you to be accepted by the players at Rivedale just because you are coming from another Rutherford county school. You will have to bust your butt and give it 300% and maybe you will be accepted. They won't like you if you still talk about Smryna. Well anyway, glad to have you back in the "Boro" and GOOD LUCK next year, I hope you'll fit in o.k.

Lets Go 45-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest region4fan

Hey Touchdown.....Yes, I heard things were a little "HOT" for you right now. Maybe you want to worry about yourself.Thanks though for your concern.