Toughest Place To Win

boneal52

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its anywhere you play Maryville, not trying to say that Maryville is awesome or anything to that effect, but I am trying to say that Maryville fans travel really well. They will go anywhere to watch their team play and will make noise when they get there. Look at the past two state championships, Maryville outnumbered the "home team' 3 to 1 last year and I'm sure probably by even more this year! I think every game Maryville plays is almost a home game, cause the Maryville fans make as much noise at an away game as they do at home!

• 3 weeks later...

MIlan is a tough place to win. Good teams and coaches,the most run down outdated stadium around. The clock and scoreboard never work in the big games,and the vistors bleachers are terrible. Milan is top notch program, why don't they have a better place to play? Restrooms I can't even comment without being too gross ! The concession stand is backwards you can't get waited on and the food stinks.