Toughest Place To Win

boneal52

I would like to put my vote in for BA. Like Brandon100 said, they have an awesome record. However, not only is it that, but they have the superfans. No matter how cold or hot, their senior guys are shirtless with letters painted on their chests. The opposing teams sideline is so close to their stands that players are constantly heckled by BA fans. They have amazingly loud air horns, megaphones, and voices that, many times, cause the opposing team to false start. Its loud, crazy, with crazy fans, and no matter what the weather, freezing with rain, snow, whatever, those senior superfans will always be there for years to come.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shifty

You want some good ole home cooking then play at MARYVILLE. I think they have had the same officials for lord only knows how long. They must be the Super Midget coaches or something because low and behold anyone go there and win at their stadium. And I have seen some good games turn bad at that place and it wasnt the players fault.

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the ZONE!!!

I think of two places one is Riverdale, have they lost any at their current staduim. One thing I do remember about Riverdale when they played at MTSU was how they spread you out and make you defend the whole turf remember the hashes were wider and all that speed would kill you. The second place is the pit Lincoln County.

You have just left the ZONE!!!