Top "WOJO" players in the State...................

gomab2

Who are the Top "Wojo" players in the State this year??? Who are the players who embody former Duke star Steve Wojochoski's style of play....... kids that completely bust their butt every second their on the floor, kids that play with passion, with heart, can't stand to lose, get all over the floor, play great defense, take charges, and play with true intensity for the game.........

There is often too much talk just on stats or points, so I think this is a good thread to talk about those who play the game the way it was meant to be played.........

Here are a few I have seen.....

-Antwan Harris, Kenwood

-Brandon Harriford, Hume Fogg

-Yual Banks, Ridgeway

-Brian Fisk, Dyer Co

-Mike Sampson, Kenwood

-Derrick Duggin, Oakland

-Andrew Donald, Lebanon

-Chase Williams, Shelbyville

Don't know about these two players stats but I would definitely give them this award. Because of the play of these two, the determination and the hustle, there team is 3rd in state. I would guess that both of these have several steals per game and assists also. Probably don't lead there team in points but probably both are averaging in double figures. They are Cory Pugh and Kellen Pickel for the Bradley Bears. These young men have fire in there eyes and refuse to lose. These two will go far in life because of there willingness to never give up and always hustle. They would get my vote for the WOJO award.

[Edited by nick32 on 2-20-03 2:40P]