Class A State Tourney?? Who are the favorites??

Volunatic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman is 15-5 against TSSAA competition with .500 or better records. To me that says that Coach Cordell's squad is battle tested. In fact, they have lost just one game out of Roane County and one loss against Kingston they benched three starters for discipinary reasons. The second loss against Kingston saw Kristie Pollitt not even dress. If they are at full strength in those games they could be 32-3 right now.

I think Harriman has a good shot to bring home the gold ball.

Hey hooters, why are you even talking about OS. They already got sent home if you havent heard yet. Anyway why are you making statements about a 2A team beating 1A teams. If you think about it, a 2A team should be able to easily beat a 1A team. But i dont think your statement could be backed up. I think atleast one team and probably more could beat OS.

Good Luck Lady Landers!!!!!!!

To see all backets just go to:

tssaa.org

It was just proving who everyone has played man. No one cares about those teams. I was just showing how hard different teams opponents where. No one cares about OS man. Go start your own post if you want to waste pages man.

GOOD LUCK LANDERS!!!!!!

Notjustafan, I love your school support for Cloudland, but just because they have 2 6'2" girls means nothing. Neither one of them can shoot. They just throw the ball up hoping that thier prayers will be answered. The only way that CHS will advance depends on the guards. If Tara, Nikki, and Holly have awesome nights. But i think that eventually that the pressure will get to them. I hate to say it but will be one and done for the Lady Landers. Another question I have for you is why will your picture be put up in the hallway?

Your are very true on your statements! The girls do tend to just throw the ball up there. But Amy has gotten alot better and has a good shot when she has an open look. But being the big girl on court means that the other team will be out for you. So this makes Amy have to change her shot, which causes her to just throw it up there. But when its need i have complete faith that Amy can make the big shots.

As for the play of the Guards, Nicki and Holly have really stepped it up in the Tournaments. They both are making big shots when they have to. Which takes alot of pressure off of Amy and Tara. If the girls just come out and play their game and shoot like they can, then i see great things in their future.

GOOD LUCK LANDERS!!!

Notjustafan you got it wrong about Moore County.They were

32-4 overall

and they did win 25 out of 27 vs 1A teams

but they DIDN'T SPLIT two games with Lincoln County (2A)

They won the first 51-37 and won the second game 43-26.

Cloudland might have played hard teams, but Moore County is going to be the hardest they have faced. It will aslo be Cloudland's last game of the season . They won't be able to handle MC and their defense.