tired of hearing about maryville?

JPATS5

I hope Jeff County does well, I think they will. Meadows is a great coach as was his predecessor. However, why wouldn't you pull for Maryville to do well, especially with 2 native Jefferson Countians on their coaching staff. Joe Pinkerton and the head coach Quarles? I can't understand why you wouldn't pull for Maryville with their Jeff County connection. If Maryville does well, you can always say, "hey they are coached by a former Jeff County player". That only makes Jeff County look better. No body is more proud of Jeff County's success over the past 20 than I am, but I'm also proud of the players and coaches from that school who have gone on to successful careers in and out of football after Jeff County.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone hates reading about the teams on top...fact is that until Maryville starts a string of losing seasons, they will have plenty to talk about.

Personally, I don't think they'll have to worry about losing seasons for quite a while. Too much talent and too good of a coaching staff in place.

Tech would be going to the dance if they played in the SoCon. We were 2 minutes away this year and got upset in the OVC finals last year by one point. Sometimes I wonder if there is a curse on TTU athletics. BTW, Tech's engineering program is good, but its not the only thing were good at. The College of Education is very strong, the nursing program is good, and the History Department is excellent. Tech just might be the best public university in the state (UT alumni and fans gasp).

Sorry JPATS i did not have time to check for grammar. It was written in a hurry. And if you are of average intelligence (which is hard to determine amongst all your BS)you would see that i don't give a rat's fat fanny who you are. Have a nice day professor!

No one in the Lakeway uses CoachT?

Read the numbers beside my name.

The IMAC in a nutshell is like this...

Morristown West. Greeneville. Everyone else.

Morristown East, depending on the coach they hire, has potential.

Cherokee can't be any worse next year.

Cocke County will be down.

Volunteer should be better, but still not at the level of West and G'ville.

Crockett...I know little about them, but they'll probably still be on the outside looking in.

Posted by splainshornet:

If I were tired of talking or hearing about Maryville I wouldn't make a post that is about Maryville.

In fact I'd like to hear more about IMAC schools eg Cherokee ;), M. East, Cocke, Volunteer. No one in the Lakeway must use CoachT, maybe coacht needs to email the Citizen Tribune and seek an add or something, maybe a trade off an add here for an add in the paper.

WHERE ARE THE LAKEWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

I also believe Jpats is fbwiz, but all of that doesn't really matter. i think Jpats is a mad jeff county fan who hates Morristown West so much he gets on here and talks trash to Cleveland and Maryville. Maybe he's trying to "fire them up", who knows. i just can't stand this guy and from the looks of it noone else can either. Jpats, if the Trojans wanted you to talk trash and look stupid, they'd tell ya.

jiveturkey, believe as you wish. i have tried in vain to tell people like starsnbars and a few others that i'm not fbwiz. having said that, you are wrong about me hating morr.west. on the contrary, i hope they win the state this year, and i believe they have an excellent chance. since you want to believe i'm fbwiz, and since you hate him, i guess i have nothing else to say. good luck to the trojans. oh, why would you take this so personal("i can't stand this guy"). this whole board is about shooting the breeze, dude. you don't know me as a person, nothing about me whatsoever. i would never make that kind of generalization about you or anybody else on this board. think about it!

[Edited by JPATS5 on 3-12-03 1:35P]

this is such a retarded bored bye this jpat guy...Hes wanting to quit hearing about maryville and quit talking about maryville and yet he sits here on this board and has posted like 30 threads. How pathetic...you need to go get a life and about morr west there probably goign to be good but the same thing is said every year about there defense and look what has happene the last 3 years. 3 state champoinships wow! Plus many people dont know about players that maryville has not been able to show because of injury so that is something no one knows about but will.....and you wont want to see these guys when you do.....but jpat just keep making threads making your self look very stupid and we can all laugh while we sit here readin what you have to say :):)

i can sit here and laugh at your horrible exuse for spelling and grammar. But im sure JPats5 can give you more tips than i could.

Posted by fayfay05:

this is such a retarded bored bye this jpat guy...Hes wanting to quit hearing about maryville and quit talking about maryville and yet he sits here on this board and has posted like 30 threads. How pathetic...you need to go get a life and about morr west there probably goign to be good but the same thing is said every year about there defense and look what has happene the last 3 years. 3 state champoinships wow! Plus many people dont know about players that maryville has not been able to show because of injury so that is something no one knows about but will.....and you wont want to see these guys when you do.....but jpat just keep making threads making your self look very stupid and we can all laugh while we sit here readin what you have to say :):)