Who's next at Coffee County?

chs4life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onemangang, I have to disagree with you as well. He actually has more talent coming up than he had. So I don't think that is the reason. I think there are some other reasons behind this. I am just not sure what they are. As far as who is next for Coffee County, does it matter? They will more than likely be gone in the next two to three years anyways. Our school system has got to be the biggest joke in the entire state and maybe the southeast. Take it a step farther the biggest joke in the nation. Why not a step farther biggest joke in the world. Unbelievable! Good luck Coach Tipps to where ever you have planned.

[Edited by Rukidnme on 3-18-03 12:49A]

If you want to know why Coach Tipps is moving on ask your principal. There are more reasons than talent that coaches leave a school after one year. He is a great young coach who's future is very bright. The guy knows how to coach!! Good luck coach. Coffee County don't know what they are losing.

I just hope for the Lady Raider's sake that the administration takes their time in selecting a good seasoned coach and also that they hire someone who will not only hang around but also someone they can hire in hopes of ending the musical coaches game. I have no resentment toward Coach Tipps and I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. And I also beleive that the players deserve a great coach so I really hope they pick the new one carefully.

The end of another sports season the beginning of talk about a coach leaving Coffee County. It is sad to see this happening to yet another CC team. I just want to wish Coach Tipps the best of luck, and also the administrators the best of luck. They handled the last hiring of a coach relatively well, so here's to hoping they do again. Everyone is always bashing the CC adminstrators and school system. Yes there are problems, but everyone being negatve doesn't help anything at all.