Class 1A CHAMPIONSHIP...Temple vs. Greenfield

TheAnswer9

I'm from S'town and after our loss Wed., I kinda thought to myself this would be the two teams in the finals. I just wanna wish Greenfield the best of luck tommorrow.. this team I think has been way underestimated and I don't think anybody but thier fans and themselves thought they would or could make it this far... they'll have to play a good game against a tough temple team but it wouldn't least bit suprise me to see them take home the gold ball.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched both of these teams wed. they are quick take care of the ball but i have to give the edge to temple i thought the kid from greenfield is gonna just get better but to much skogen and wadley will be the difference skogen is the real deal that was the first time i had seen him play all year temple by 8 by the way i'm from cosby

Congrats to the Greenfield Jackets on their win! Eveyone thinks Temple is going to beat Greenfield. I wouldn't be so sure of yourself. Eveyone has underestimated Greenfield and I think they have proved almost everyone wrong. You can't say that Temple is going to beat them... I mean Greenfield has made it just as far as they have! Temple beat Memphis Mitchell by I think around ten points I could be wrong but Greenfield also beat Memphis Mitchell by about that much! Greenfield has always been the underdog and nobody expected them to get where they are today! Brandon, Clint, Adam, Tyler, and every other player work as a team and have great talent! Good luck to the Greenfield Jackets, I think you have what it takes and you deserve as much as anyone else if not more!

[Edited by GleasonFanatic on 3-22-03 12:00A]

I am from Perry County and I watched both of the teams in the finals give the District 12 Teams a good butt whupping. I think Temple will win a good ball game. Greenfield has a a very good team and has had a great season but in will end Saturday one win short of the state championship. I know our team did not have their normal game. Some of it was caused by Temple's players. Wish we had played up to our potential. It would have been a classic duel with the team missing the last shot the loser. Good luck to both teams.

This is true. Since Chattanooga sits on the state line, you would expect as much. There are no rules stating you can't attend a private school in Tennessee, even if you live in Georgia. I have several friends that live in Georgia but attend a Tennessee private school. There are several Georgia people who attend magnet schools in Tennesse as well.