Corey Brewer... Portland High

3ptline

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, he is that good. He really blossomed this year as a JR.Of course it helps to have another 6'7 forward/post on your high school team but he really put in the work last summer to get where he is now. He should after this summer be one of the most sought after SRs in the country. He obviously comes from some good genetics considering he has a brother that can score with anyone in the NCAAs.

Corey is closer to 6'8. He is an exstremely gifted young man. He won the state high jump last year as a soph. This guy can flat out play some ball. He does need to bulk up his frame but that will happen in time. I hear his max in the bench is around 300lbs. I can't wait to see him on the next level. His brother is UTC's SG Jason Rogan, a big time scorer.

Okay that sounds reasonable...i know that you cant judge a persons strength by how much muscle they appear to have...i would have guessed him to be a low 200 pound bench press guy by appearance but you could tell on the court that he wasnt easily pushed around...just goes to prove you can never tell true athleticism by how someone looks.

I said around 300lbs so I was off a little. I have confirmed a 275lb. max with his coaching staff. Well Mr. Bison its good of you to notice he was pushed around a little bit. That has nothing to do with how much the kid benches. He probably only weighs 190 lbs. and when heavier boys push on him, hes going to get pushed around because they out weigh him. That doesn't mean they are stronger than him. Get your facts right when you talk about others. Yes, Corey has a confirmed max of 275!