Trey Pearson

Jumpshot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he wants to be closer to home Murray State or UT Martin are his options. I suppose Memphis is an option as well...but that is basically as far as Ole Miss. Now I have NO idea...I just hope for the best for him. I am not sure why UT Martin is not an option...but it apparently isn't. Murray State has the new coach...I dont know much about him...but I assume he will run Pitino's system...so that should please Pearson. Murray is what...an hour from South Fulton?

You would think I would know seeing how I went to college at Murray and transferred to UT Martin...oh well...I don't.

I figure I might as well throw a little bit out about Dane Bradshaw around. People can say whatever they want about him...but you simply can not argue against the results of the teams he plays on. EVERY team he is on is better because he is on it. The Memphis AAU team struggled last year...until he showed up then they played like a top team. This is a guy that has won a state tournament MVP as well as the Beach Ball Classis MVP in South Carolina. His numbers are not eye popping...but you have to look beyond the numbers sometimes. He will get after it he gives the extra effort...case in point being the state championship game...I think he had around 12 points...but what is more impressive is the 13 rebounds.

As far as being behind Gasol...well I have heard less than favorable things about him as well. I know nothing more than that though so I can't comment too much. I do find it odd that a big man is still floating around unsigned...especially one that has a big brother playing in the NBA.

hahaha..whatever man. I just figured there had to be SOME reason as to why you would mention those three schools. I've just never heard any of them mentioned. And I don't see how those three schools are related in anyway. But ok. And dude...you ain't gotta get smart with me. I'm just trying to let people know what's really going on...so there aren't any ignorant rumors. And yeah...suggesting random schools that you wonder if he might go to...will start ignorant rumors.

Western Kentucky is an option. That was not a crazy school to be thrown out there. I have heard Murray State, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Western Kentucky as well.

There is a reason there is a mass exodus from Oxford, Barnes is an idiot. The only reason Pearson went there is because Barnes got on him early, before the likes of Pitino, Tubby Smith, and the rest of the Southeast had heard of him.

Mayor...........heck I'll get him on the ballot for govenor!!!

PLEASE come to Martin. If that happens, you and jDubb can be reunited!! Ohh what a an emotional reunion that would be. :)