madspd300

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

The start list for the meet can be found here:

http://www.vucommodores.com/track/Great8startlist.html

As always, Great 8 is going to rock. If you are near Nashville Thursday evening, go make it over there to check it out, you will enjoy the format and the competition. With all the good matchups on paper, an especially intriguing one is Miranda Clark (AAA 400m champ) v. the USN freshman who is the reigning DII champ as an 8th grader in the 400m last year, each of which who are capable of going in the 55 flat territory. Third place in that race could be 57 something. Man.

We've only got 5 kids in the meet this year, it seemed to be a lot tougher to get folks in. If anybody else is going, come over and say hello. I'll be camped by the long jump pit in an ez chair eating cheetoes....

Guest kenwoodrun

Unless his boy Ray Ray Harrell trips him coming out of the blocks.I figure Chris has the 100/200 sweep going tomorrow night. And I've been informed that this is a brand new Mondo surface which is supposed to be insanely fast. Don't blink.

I still think that wont make a difference. Maybe a 100 but not in his specialty, the 200. I have seen him hawk people ridiculously in the 4X200 last year and he is faster now. If you people think I'm crazy watch him tomorrow and judge for yourself. I'll jus put it like this, his only losses in the 200m came to Sean Waller, and we all know about him........