Boyd-Ezell-Goodpasture

sportsguy1

To Jackinthebox,

The ump's were not from Chattanooga. They were from Knoxville County. Umpires are selected from different regions based upon who is playing.

The catcher's interference is a delayed dead ball call. It is called after time has been called.

Just an FYI.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Golfer23

Yes I know the dead ball rule but my point was how can you have catcher interference on a bunted ball??? The bat is out in front of the batter!!! The catcher is no where near the bat!!!! And as far as the umps go, I don't know where they were from, I just know there was some VERY one-sided calls in the game. But like I said before, that's all done and over. We just have to work hard next year. The girls from can hold their heads up and be proud of what they have accomplished this year.

BigPack-

Eagle66 is not on our team, so leave us alone. We are still around. We could have beat Friendship this year. We could beat 3/4 of the team that are in state right now. The only team that I think we really could not beat is Goodpasture, and that is partly mental. But oh well I geuss we won't get a chance to prove it b/c we are done, and they aren't, so we lose!

Goodpasture is the best tema in the state in all classifications so until they lose at least one game this week I think no one will touch them. Boyd, Fiendship, and Forrest should all fair well though.

I also agree that Ezell is better than most of the teams down there. Even though they lost the other day I still think they are the number two team in A ball.

Edited by mynameis

mynameis-

I totaly agree. Goodpasture is just awesome and should not be touched this week at all. I also think we are the second best team in A. I think Davidson is up there too. I am just sorry we aren't there to prove it. I think Goodpasture was the best team in A last year too, and they lost to Forrest in Sub-State. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to.

Come on! The best teams are down in Memphis. If you were the better team, then why aren't you there? Because you lost to those teams, that is why. You have to be able to beat someone on any given day which those teams did. Don't make excuses. Good Luck to those teams in Memphis!

I think my team (Smith County) is definitely a top 5 team in AA, but you have to win to get there. We did not. That happens every year. Some of the best are left at home. You have to win the 1st regional game and the substate game. That's tough, but that's the way it is.

MJC713-

You put against anyone in the A tournament except for Goodpasture, and Forrest on a given day , and I gaurantee a win! It is odvious when teams are getting beat 18-1 that they do not deserve to be there. No one has ever beaten a team that I am on 18-1. You look at our sub-state, and tell me that we are not stacked? Us, Goodpasture, Forrest, Richland, Davidson, Columbia Academy. The teams from the other sub-state want NO part of that.