CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeff co will destroy DB this yr (by 4 or more tds). jeff returns 15 starters from last yrs team that lost to DB in the qtr finals 26-15. the game was 19-15 going into the 4th qtr and could have went either way. DB returns no more than 8 starters from last yrs team. jeff has tremendous speed at the skill positions and is very hungry to end DB's 10 yr reign over them. from top to bottom they will field a much faster, stronger, and talented team than DB. stranger things have happened in football, but after week four on friday night jeff should leave no doubt that they are by far the better team this yr.

Ummmm, okay, I'll admit it. I was the joker who voted for the Campbell County Cougars. I did it just for fun :) At first, I took the poll seriously but could not decide between DB or Jeff. Co, so I went for the silly pick. Put me down with a 1/2 of a vote each for DB and Jeff Co. Of course, if Campbell County does finish first, I'll look like a genius :P

~~Go Oak Ridge and Hixson --- Love them Wildcats! :wub:

I am a D-B grad, with two sons playing for the Indians and I voted for Jeff County. Now, I am not dilussional like JPATS5 and think the Pats will beat the Indians by four or five touchdowns, nor do I remember the freshman reference he constantly makes as justification for everything, but I do think Scooter Houston and Jeff Jennings are outstanding players and also seem to be quality people as well (my oldest son has enjoyed competing against them for the past 3 years, he speaks highly of them). I will proudly pull for the Indians.

Wearing the mantle of favorite is a heavy load, that requires special people with special preparation to live up to it.

jeff co will destroy DB this yr (by 4 or more tds). jeff returns 15 starters from last yrs team that lost to DB in the qtr finals 26-15.

JPATS, just to let u know, just b/c a team returns starters, dont mean anything. I know this for a fact. Oakland, in 2000, returned almost all their starters, including all state running back alvin Mcdermott, and all stater Brett Trott. Everybody picked them to win it all, they were the team to beat, all that hoopla. well, they finished 6-5, losing to Red Bank in the 1st round. This past year, my senior year at oakland we returned all but like 5-8 starters. again, we were supposed to be a big dogg in 5a. we ended up 7-5 losing to riverdale in the 2nd round. Bottom line is, just b/c players have experience,doesnt mean that they will destroy everybody, win all their games,and the like. Your gettin on here and pretty much gauranteeing that jeff co. will beat DB by 4 or more TD's. Ok, i may not know alot about east tn football, but i know that DB isnt a push over. i dont care if your the best team in the state, 4 touchdowns is a lot to win by...and i dont think that DB will let that happen. I mean, if everybody at jeff co. has this same mentality as u, then yall are gonna be in for a rude awakening b/c yall will get beat time and time again if you think u can just walk out on the field and win b/c yall have speed and experience. win just b/c yall are JEFF. Co. and yall have been the best for the past 5 years....o, wait, thats not right, yall havent done crap as of late

Edited by olineathlete

Sorry about that, Plays for DB.

give us a little more detail about him. will he play qb, rb, etc... how did he do as a fr. i missed jeff and DB's fr game last yr. i heard though DB was back to its dominating ways over jeff (27-7) after the patriots had fielded better talent for the past two yrs.