Oak Ridge

SirPettus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents,

The Wildcats should be much improved this year. The only problem is schedule with most of their tough games on the road. (We have DB, Sevier County, Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy away this year). The biggest improvement should be on offense with Booker getting help from a better QB, Gulmire (who looked awesome in the spring) and a solid reciever corp with experience. They return everyone in the Defensive backfield. The big question is replacing an excellent D line that graduated 3 seniors. If there was ever a team to make a run at the big game, this one could. Regardless, it should be a fun season watching these cats.

SirPettus, Word has it Cory Booker has flunked out of summer school and will be watching the Widlcats from the hill this year. He might be eligible for track!

Congratulations BRUCE! Way to keep the team focused and together!

Sooooooo. Who will be the tailback next year?

Catwatch,

Either your credibility or your integrity is in serious question. Booker's not even in summer school this year....but keep spreading negative rumors and blatant falsehoods on a message board. If you've got to promote your agenda, that's fine, but check your facts before you start calling a kid's character into question.

He is not in summer school and he is playing to my understanding what do that got to do with how good the wildcats going to be. How about you call Oak Ridge Football office and ask a coach they would be glade to tell you. I would like to see Cody in the QB position. Im not the coach but if I was the coach I would look at him in the QB position. :rolleyes: