Best Runningbacks in class of 04'

footsolja

Guest region4fan

Carlos Crawford had over 1200 yds rushing last year as a junior. I hear he is even stronger and faster this year!He is from OAKLAND!

Yeah, Jpat55...how did you like the pictures of each of our players on the prospect stats???? Prettty impressive, huh?

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos Crawford had over 1200 yds rushing last year as a junior. I hear he is even stronger and faster this year!He is from OAKLAND!

Yeah, Jpat55...how did you like the pictures of each of our players on the prospect stats???? Prettty impressive, huh?

yeah, i was quite impressed. what kind of depth does oakland have? i think it is important to play many players. even though jeff has 3 players that play both ways they still rotate 2-3 players at most every position throughout the game. the positions that don't do this at is qb & linebacker. what about oakland?

oakland is actually hurting at depth. well, i dont wanna say hurting, but, they dont have alot of quality depth, or experienced depth. most of the depth they have is young, very young. they have several players goin both ways. this is the first time in several years that they have had more than like 2 people going both ways. that could be the only thing to slow them down. if one of the starters gets hurt, like i said, they dont have great depth at every position. i think that is the only thing that has a possibility of stoppin OHS.They have everything necessary to go all the way, and barring injury, i think they will