Fulton vs Austin east

shortstop22

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Fulton is still very athletic. They lost all their leaders from last year and that means alot in this region. With the very little help coaching that Stephens has he does a tremendous job with the talent and team he has. The talent is there, and this is the year that the RoadRunners go back to the state.

Well Well, let me speak on this topic. This will not be an upset if Fulton beats AE. Remember, the bulls eye is on Fulton's back since you all had a 14-1 season last year. But I must say, Fulton lost a lot of players and AE didn't lose many. But I think its time that Fulton gets put back in their place. This game in my opinion will be ugly. AE will win big over Fulton.

I dont see how u guys still get on here talking about A-E beating Fulton after what happened last year. Ya'll did tha same thing last year. Yeah Fulton lost a lot of key players, but so did A-E. Fulton has to fill in for Antonio Minor and Teon Smith, all the other spots are filled. A-E has to fill in for J. Phillips, R. Jones, A.J., Rocky, Fats, and many other spots. They may be "filled" also but I dont see how. So I predict Fulton will come out on top 24-21

-Past All-Star-

Fulton lost the key players on offense and defense. Fulton only has a total of 5 starters returning back from last years team. Now AE in the other hand will be reloaded with a lot of potenial on both sides of the ball. The only thing that's probably going to be a problem for AE is the QB position but other than that AE should be ready to "Take it back to the STATE" The O-Line should be the best in the State along with the WR's. I'm not going to say to much more but I've already made my prediction and that's AE big over Fulton. Now back to last years game, take away Buddy's kick off return, AE would've won the game and plus Fulton only beat AE by 1 point; Come on now! AE big over Fulton. Fulton is young this year and Coach Coatney already said it!

Just wait and SEE- GO AE

Edited by AERoadrunners

you know i am not gonna pick fulton. i seen ae scrimmage central, they might not beat a team of centrals calibar, they have a pretty good team and i think they have alot of speed. i like they kid they line up at tight end, he had a good scrimmage, so did little albert harris.