What's wrong with Ezell-Harding?

shotgunfivewide

i have no idea what you guys r talking about. why some of the seniors were not there was b\c they were on church events. ezell will have a great team. yes tey lost a lot of great players but they have guys that will fill those spots. coach smith is the best coach in the state and he has a great coaching staff with him. yes coach smith has had some problems with this year seniors in the past but i know that they r working hard. ezell will have great leadership and they have the desire to win and do great things this year. the only problem i see with them next year is the line but the line wont be that bad at all. ezell has the number one qb in the state and they have some outstanding receivers and eveyone one at ezell can catch the ball. ezell will be in the playoffs so watch out. good luck ezell i will be at every game and i can't wait to see you guys show people up.

RUDY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in...after a bad practice on Tuesday, I have it on good report that Smith has reevaluated his talent and will sell Schlappi on running the wishbone much like Curry did to tim Couch his first year at Kentucky, Lord knows that it worked wonders for the wildcat program....

also for the bitter fan about the eagles being a one year wonder I couldn't agree more....winnning 29 out of their last 30 games....41-9 over the last four years, I absolutly agree that Ezell is a four year overnight success......all I can say for sure that everyone better practice their pass defense or be prepared to catch grenades all season......one goal, Randy Schlappi.....5,000 yards passing and 60 TD's through the air...God Bless America and God Bless the Wishbone offense!

Signed the Sentinel

Shotgunfivewide or Paxton or Greenbriar failure, whatever people are calling you these days, if you would just get over yourself people MIGHT stop bashing you on here. Cocky is believing in yourself. Arrogance is trying to make others believe how good you are. Coach Smith, you are trying WAY TOO HARD. You are making a laughing stock of yourself. You are going to burn too many bridges to ever get out of Antioch. Look at the neighborhood around you. Unless American football suddenly becomes the national pastime in Mexico, your drawing area for players is only going to get smaller every year. Let the results of your games speak for your abilities. (That doesn't mean run the score up either.) Your mouth has already lost you at least two jobs. How many more will it take before you figure out you need to shut up? :lol:

BigChief,

If you think he is digging himself a hole then i guees totally turning around a program from laughing stock to respectability isnt attractive to anyone else. Are you saying Antioch is little Mexico i find that funny as well. What do you think they only draw from Antioch... Try Bellevue(where my brother lives) Brentwood, Lavergne, Antioch, Donelson, Mt Juliet, Smyrna, and Murfreesboro to name a few places where kids come from.

I bet BigChief is a big sucees in whatver he does, because in my terminology all you botchin and moanin sounds like jealousy.

hey lucky13k what r you talkin about i have never even heard of the kid from smyrna i guess b\c their fooball team stinks. randy schlappi is the best qb in the state. he is better in every way than that kid at smyrna. randy has better stats than that kid and i know for a fact that randy is way smarter. he has like pinpoint accuracy and a stronger arm. he is way tougher too. you are a idiot for sayin that he is better qb than randy. please never talk on here again.

Collarbone,

David Wolke (Smyrna), Michael Edmiston (lincoln County), Michael Fisher (MBA), Ryan Moore (McCallie), and the Kid from Powell Valley are being heavily recruited by Division IA schools. I don't think that is true for Mr. Schapli. I think you would find that if he played against better competition that he would be eaten up. And the only QB that i have not seen on this list is the kid from Powell, so yes i do know what i am talking about.

Thank you guys for letting this guy know that Schapli is nowhere even close to being the best qb in the state. He may be smarter than Wolke, but his football ability doesnt even come close to David's. Lincoln Co. also has by far a better qb as well. How are you going to say Schapli's stats are better than Wolke's, and Wolke is ranked 11th in the nation, and Schapli isnt even ranked top 8 in Tennessee.