Girls

2Good4u

CWCD, theres a discrimination law that says women have the right to participate in male sports. Its not always up to the coaches. However, most schools get around that law when girls try to go out for guy sports by saying that since theres a female sport offered at the same time, they arent allowed to participate in the male one.

This is exactly what should happen!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a guy wants to play volleyball, so be it. There arent guys trying out for volleyball because they will get a worse rep then girls going out for a guys sport. If enough guys wanted to play volleyball they would prolly start to make a seperate league. boys ahve baseball instead of softball and boys soccer instead of girls soccer.

this has nothing to do with guys playing volleyball, this has to do with girls playing football, and that should not happen, it can lead to nothing but bad things, if you dont believe me then you go take one hit from kris gray fluddanzr

If girl`s can play football because of title IX then boys should be allowed to go out for volleyball since there are currently no boys volleyball being offered. Conceivably a school could show up with an all male girl`s volleyball team. Wouldn`t that be a hoot! Can you say state championship?

i believe that girls should get to play. If some girls want to take the chance of getting hurt then let them. I know plenty of girls at my school who are alot better players then some of the guys. We have powderpuff here and we play once a year... girls play without pads and just flags so no one will get hurt but there r more injuries playing that then i have seen in a football game the whole year. Saying that girls play rough if they put there mind into it no matter who it is they are playing against! If girls are aloud to go into the Army or Navy or whatever they want to go into why can't they play football?? That is just as danergous actually it is worst! Coaches don't need to give them special treatments just because of their sex. Going out for football they need to know that that aint goin to happen and that they will be treated just like a guy! I love to play football I wouldnt play high school because im to freaked out about what could happen to me but i know there are some girls out there that aint scared! if anyone wants to talk to me more about this you can e-mail me at Ladywave17@aol.com

Don't be ridiculous, of course they shouldn't be allowed to play. It would definately be the most unfair matchup in the history of the sport. This is how it would work: QB takes snap, hands off to TB, a girl. She runs for touchdown. Next offensive series, same play, same result. Since men cannot strike a woman, she can't be tackled. Ever. It would ruin the sport. Now, if they have a separate league, that's fine.

i believe that girls should get to play. If some girls want to take the chance of getting hurt then let them. I know plenty of girls at my school who are alot better players then some of the guys. We have powderpuff here and we play once a year... girls play without pads and just flags so no one will get hurt but there r more injuries playing that then i have seen in a football game the whole year. Saying that girls play rough if they put there mind into it no matter who it is they are playing against! If girls are aloud to go into the Army or Navy or whatever they want to go into why can't they play football?? That is just as danergous actually it is worst! Coaches don't need to give them special treatments just because of their sex. Going out for football they need to know that that aint goin to happen and that they will be treated just like a guy! I love to play football I wouldnt play high school because im to freaked out about what could happen to me but i know there are some girls out there that aint scared! if anyone wants to talk to me more about this you can e-mail me at Ladywave17@aol.com

Unless your post was a joke, you are dangerously naive. Stick close to your parents as long as you can.