Top 10 teams

bud

Everyone claims to have the best team...but as everyone says, "It all comes down to the games," of course thats probably from another sport cause no one really talks about golf, but you get what i mean. Any way i think my boys in Ooltewah can hang with anyone any time...and that 7-0 record is backing that up.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington has a good program. Last year they won district then got 2nd to USJ in regionals. This year they started off Monday at the TJAG tournament at Ross Creek in Clifton with a winning score of 310. They graduated one last year, and have one senior this year. The top two are sophmores, Sam Hinson and Chase Grissom, with Chris Babb following them at number 3. All three of these kids shoot mid 70's average. The 4 and 5 is Mack Gardner and Chandler Grissom.

Lexington is good, but they wont be able to hang with the McKenzie boys at the Lake!!!

Soddy Daisy aint got a chance. They are going to get blown out of the water in state, if they make it!

I am putting my money on Science Hill or Jefferson County, which ever one wins their region.

Oh yea one more thing, hey ooltewah yall got beat and the only reason yall win is cuz yall play a par 3 course on the other side of the world. Yall got beat like corn bread batter in yalls district. Soddy may have won but they played like crap. if they had to take 3 75s and an 83 and 85 they dont have a chance anywhere, and they are all members at this course for crying out loud. embarrassing!!!

Edited by barnburner