whats the best game this week?

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB/North will be the biggest game in the Tri-Cities area this week. With the faithful followers of each team, football fans from other schools not playing tonight, the fact it's the first game of the year for most, and the number of out of town folks here for the race, there should be a huge crowd at North for this one. I can't wait.

I agree all those games will be big games especially the MBA vs Trinity. This might sound crazy because the team they are playing, but all teams will look to see how Maryville does. We all know what kind of team Carter usually has, but I would bet big money that everyone looks for the box score of the Maryville game. Just to see if they have what they've had in the past. Not that Carter even has a chance, but teams will still be watching. The most popular team in the state the past 5 years will have teams from all levels looking for what the score was, and if the best team in the state can beat one of the worst teams (historically--don't get mad) in the state. Good luck to all teams and to a quote I stole from ie3 "PLAY HARD, SHAKE HANDS, GO HOME FRIENDS."

I would have to say that one of the top games will be played tonight in Greeneville. It features the team that everyone is picking to dethrone the defending 3-time state champions in the Knoxville Central Bobcats taking on the defending 2-4A region champ in Greeneville. If I am not mistaken they were 12-2 last year and lost in the quarterfinals to Morristown West. This should be a good matchup between two 4A powerhouses.