Maryville/Alcoa

mhs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we've got loose women on here asking the moderators to delete threads speaking the truth about them....

Interesting. Why don't you just BEG the moderators to delete the thread because someone has called you out for what you are and you can't stand it?

It's ok girl :justwrestle:

Guest tymy89

VitaVol What is your problem? You have no sense at all do you? You are obviously not a Maryville Citizen, true people have done that stuff the money and the principal. Most of us do not think that stuff I know some people that do, people think we are snobs, we think some people are hicks, and different stuff, but we have the control to keep it to our selves.

Vitavol - what school did you graduate from (or are in)? Just wondering. True, Maryville has its faults, and I still have a problem with some of the people in the system, but I'm not afraid to rally around the good things that Maryville has to offer. If you are so willing to point out all of the flaws of Maryville City Schools, Namely Maryville High School, then it is only fair that we know which background you're coming from.

Vitavol

Also, you claim that we harbor certain sterotypes about other schools (Alcoa, WBHS, HHS). But at the same time you are propagating a sterotype about all Maryville kids and grads - that they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids that are blinded by their love of Maryville. By mentioning the counterfeiting and princiPAL scandal, you are also suggesting a sterotype that Maryville kids are cheaters and lack morals. That's not exactly a fair sterotype.

Guest tymy89

I did'nt say the people at Herritage are hicks, cause they are'nt, I said we think some people are does'nt matter what school they go to or if they or even out of school

So now we've got loose women on here asking the moderators to delete threads speaking the truth about them....

Interesting. Why don't you just BEG the moderators to delete the thread because someone has called you out for what you are and you can't stand it?

It's ok girl :justwrestle:

Hey boyz!

Me loose? I resemble that remark! I have told you a girl has standards and this girl does.

As for begging to close the posts, me and the gov man, absolutely hate it when they close posts.

I just don't want to make them mad either. They are providing a service and I appreciate it, because I can get on here and find out good information (mostly) and see what the sentiment of most football fans is.

Vita you are still keeping these readers guessing, give us a clue so we can remind you of your schools faults, the way you blatantly point out our red rebel's!

I am sure I have dated somebody from your alma mater, I may even know a good cheer or two!

TNT aka Dyn-o-mite, are you saying you are Jack Raby or are you Jamie Raby?

Love you boyz!

:)

to talk about something besides your personal conflicts with each other, this is not the same alcoa team that got beat by Maryville last year 56-14. They are much better coached and have gained a lot of experience to go with their talent. You can get on here and say maryville by 28 as many times as you want but it only counts friday. Alcoa will not get beat like that again. especially not in my senior year.

I live "vicariously" and by gosh, I like it. You don't have to sweat near as much.

As phillygoat mentioned, I used to be a greeter at the Norris Freeway Wal-Mart, but I got fired for not carrying the Hershey's candy (the show sponsor) in that big ol' wheel barrow to Big John Wilkerson fast enough, during a sportstalk remote last winter. Some Knox county teacher on Christmas break, got my old job and a big raise to boot. He played the ol' Johnny Paycheck song to Dr. Lindsey when school resumed in January. But at least they like me were an alum of Stair Tech.

I live to read susie everyday. She is something, even if she has been out with half the officers at the BCSO.

You see lots of people out here drivin' little red Geo Metros like they're mad at them, with Dale Jr. #8 license plates on the front. Do ya think their livin' a vicarious thrill believing that they are Jr. out on Alcoa highway?

Some live vicariously through midget football, while others live vicariously through midget rasslers.

Yet others live vicariously through the Big Phil and the Big Orange. While others in north Knox county live out their dreams through the Knoxville Summitt.

The 146 true fans who followed Alcoa against Rockwood in last season's finale, would have to be vicarious or something. Same as the 147 who followed MHS in the early '90's.

You see there's something out there for everbody to be "vicarious" about. Good luck in finding your "vicarious" callin' in life. In the immortal words of Johnny Majors, "In my opinion, I want young men (VOLS) who play with lots of with verve and VITAlity." Now ain't that interestin'??? Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey boyz!

Starz...I live vicariously through you!

I had forgotten you graduated from Stair Tech! I spent a couple of months at ITT over on Division Street!'

Now as for college football, man I love the "Big Orange!"

I mean I love them all!

I never have bitten on that BCSO remark but here goes...I've been out with Tony Jay Crisp, James L. Berrong, Archie Garner, Ron Dunn, Gary Nitzband, Terry Nichols, Wayne Chodak and Ronnie Talbott.

Now I suppose it will be all over town. I hate that. It is a shame that a girl has to be found out and can't keep her personal life to herself. However, you baited me a couple of times and I had to respond.

Please keep this to yourself. These are fine men and not that it would hurt their careers, but I went out with all of them before they were married! ;);)

I think I was the downfall of Terry, if you want to know the truth. It really wasn't that Olivera lady.

So I guess I proved you wrong...some of those officers work for MPD and one for APD. Dutchy always turned me down!

BTW rebelsman...you are not Dutchy are you? Greg Osborne?

Love you boyz!

:D