Maryville/Alcoa

mhs

Guest NineInchNails

TigerDad, I really just said that to irritate the monitors. If I posted something like that I would get tossed and the thread would be closed. I guess I could sit around and feel sorry for myself a bit more, but I'll not. And good luck getting Stevie Ballgame and whoever else to run a 40 yard dash.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NineInchNails

And let me add one more thing, I'm seriously amazed at how little attention Maryville/Alcoa fans are giving to this year's game as opposed to previous years. As an outsider, I can unbiasedly say that I hope it is not losing it's thunder as one of the greatest rivalries in the nation.

Susie is the poster-girl for the "women football fan" club. Posters like her ruin boards like this by trying to turn them into butt-kissing contests. Notice she doesn't talk about sports a lot. She has a vested interest in Maryville because she has some children that attend/attended the school and she probably (although she may have her children go there out of district....like about 30% of the Maryville football team) lives in the area. It really is a shame to see people like her find these boards and take them down a notch.

Hey susie...iron my shirt :)

i have to agree with nine on this , where's all the hype for MARYVILLE VS ALCOA ??????????????? geez i'm 42 yrs old and i'm totally pysched for this game already !! this game is nothing about 4a this or 2a that , it's all about pride in your school !! MARYVILLE and ALCOA combined has the most winning tradition of any rivalry in the state of TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!! on top of all that , it doesn't take but a little over 5 minutes to drive between the 2 schools !! come on MARYVILLE REBEL fans , don't take this one for granted !!! let's get fired up and be there in force to motivate and cheer on our MARYVILLE RED REBELS !!!!!!!

hmmmm vita aka : hoof , let's see . susie brings a lot of fun , witty , and knowledgeable humor to the table and you , well you had us all in tears telling us how all the snobbish , rich , elitist , maryvillian fans took time out from eating their "GREY POUPON " at a home game , to beat up an 80 year old man who dared to sit on the wrong side . oh yes and also how while growing up in the nearby surrounding area you had to suffer through all of this elitist behavior all through your childhood !!! i could just see some maryville elitist pig beating you up , taking your lunch money , and stealing your girlfriend to boot !! but hey !! i'm one of those elitist maryville pigs with a conscious , ....so if you provide your mailing address , i'll send you your 50 cents back ... plus you can have my girlfriend too !! ( hehe , no big loss , she went to heritage !! ) . get over it vita , we're all laughing at you !!! susie has done exposed you for the immature little boy that you are !!

btw , what other purpose would you have coming to a maryville thread , other than flaming it??

Speaking of rivalry. I am probably throwing myself to the dogs (or possibly some other domesticated animal that resides in these parts).However, what do you do when your wife went to Maryville your wife taught at Maryville, your kids go to Maryville, you attend all Maryville games, but YOU went to, and played at ALCOA?? I guess I will stand in the end zone exactly under the center of the uprights and cheer for both sides.

I mean, it is terribly frustrating because deep down you can't turn your back on your alma mater. Some of my old Alcoa buddies have called me a traitor for years. The Maryville people don't accept me 100% because I am not a "true" Maryvillian. (You see them whisper behind their hand, "HEEE went to Alcoa!")

Just the other day STARSNBARS congratulated all of the Maryville posters by name for their comments on the Carter game..... but did he mention the old Rebelsman who also had posted in that thread? NOOOOO...

I just don't know what to do!!

Well, anywaaayyyy.......

GO REB.... er GO TORNA......

AAAWWW SHOOT.......I think I'll just stay home and watch Jerry Springer

re-runs.

:(:):D

Hey boyz!

I love you boyz! Have I said that before?

Clemson dad, I grew up in Nebo, the only way I can be your campaign treasurer (if that was an offer) is to use the shoe box and the mattress. We will use the shoe box for short term spending and the mattress...well besides that...we will use it for long term savings.

Mammaw always said keep your money in your mattress and your spring(s) in your step.

Vita, still no information, I have no idea who you are.

Pep Vol you make me laugh, you are like starz and appreciate my sense of humor.

Nine, you apparently have no sense of humor.

Vita, me a butt-kisser? Whose butt? I hate that I am missing that! I told you I hate Maryville, just like you, but you apparently think I am being sarcastic. That is wayyyyyyyy off base!

I have some more anti Maryville cheers from my childhood days if you want me to share them!

Starz, I need some loctite right about now!

Rebels in a frog strangle come Friday night!

Love you boyz!

:)

SPeaking the truth about Maryville fans is my purpose in this thread. You all live vicariously through a football team more than any group of fans on the face of the planet. It is comical. It's freakin high school football...you guys act like it's life and death. I'm wondering where all of the Maryville "fans" were when Maryville was getting wasted a few years ago by just about everyone. Your stands used to be half empty for home games. I guess your people just stayed home and listened to Glen Morton.

Your fans (and your community) consider Heritage to be a bunch of tractor riding hicks, Alcoa to be a bunch of Cadillac driving drug dealers and William Blount to be a bunch of white trash rejects. I haven't seen anyone at Alcoa be stupid enough to print up counterfeit money thinking they can pass it off (a coach's son, no less) or get thrown out of school for being a drunk (those people aren't kept eligible at Alcoa). And then your principal gets caught stealing money from your concessions booth!!?? If I were a Maryville fan, I'd want to live vicariously through the actual play on the field, too. Reality is a tough thing to deal with. You all are no better than anyone else in Blount County. Never have been, never will be. The attitude of your community towards the rest of the county baffles me.

Hey boyz!

Sam Love? Am I close? Come on give me a hint?

Did you used to date Robyn Barber?

Vita, you are speaking the truth, well I am not sure about "wasted" but most of what you are saying is true, however, you are saying it with such acrimony! (That means hate for you nine).

Just tell the red and black what you think, but don't be so hateful! I used to date half the men on here and they all have a lot to "offer" so to speak.

I can't believe the moderators haven't weighed in on this one. I am getting way off base, once again!

So something footballish...McCord will be back and the Tornadoes will just blow away!

Love you boyz!

:)