Maryville/Alcoa

mhs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poncho is really a good rassler. I remember seeing Little Tokyo at Chill-Hi Park puttin' "The Pearl Harbor" on him (a patented surprise attack after crawling underneath the ring). Even more embarrassing for the Bull was losing to Little Beaver.

One thing is definately settled. The Knoxville Summitt is the pride of the Halls community. Farragut saw to that Saturday night.

JP another brilliant post. We'll be more worried about who everyone talks about in December posts.

NIN reminds me of an ol'friend of mine. The great fbwiz.

Suz, you have knoc...err... locked up more threads than a tube of Loctite.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

There usually ends up being a rebel flag on the concrete square in the middle of the Alcoa Duck pond, a Blount Counry Monolith if one ever existed! Someone may break in to Goddard field and spray paint the endzones or something like that, also.

Alcoa has ZERO chance of winning this game. Maryville will kill them at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Maryville by at least 28.

Sus, you a grandma by any chance? Seeing you call everyone "boys" makes me think you either have the typical female football fan inferiority complex, you're a granny or you like pretending to be perched over everyone. Just trying to pry a couple things from your alleged mind. We mock what we don't understand....

Edited by VitaVol

Guest tymy89

I think Byner will be ready he was walking around good saturday night, McCord might not, they might even want to keep him out and save him for a bigger game.

Guest tymy89

I don't think there will be any pranks, the school (Mhs) has got it really strict on us, but when did that ever stop them. I remember one year Alcoa killed the grass in our stadium and it made a big A. I think we did the same thing, but with an M outside Alcoa.

hey vita , susie really "punked " you didn't she ! :lol: best to just bow out now , your looking even more foolish by trying to " get her back " .

AINT IT GREAT .. TO BE ... A .. MARYVILLE REBEL !!!!!!! (admit it , you wish you were !! hehe ... you have a bad case of rebel envy !!)

Hey boyz!

Vita, give me the "vita" on you and I will cough, hack, spit, up some more information on me!

If I am a grandma, no one has told me yet! However, when that day comes I will be ecstatic!

Clemson dad can give you some clues, he has been researching me for a while!

Pepvol, you made me lol with your response to my cheer!

Vita is jealous I believe, I think he has red and black envy too! Since I am on here so much you might say I have _____ envy also!

Love you boyz!

:lol:

and I, for one, find Susie to be the most entertaining writer on here.

As for consulting me about Susie's identity, I honestly have no idea. Is he really a male disguised as a female? Or is she really one of the most knowledgeable Blount County posters on here (she seems to know everyone and everything).

Does she/he really live on Nebo road or in one of Maryville's suburbs?

Is she/he really a Maryville fan or a carefully disguised non-fan?

NIN, if you find her posts offensive, then you just don't have a clue, do you?

Keep it up Susie-Q!

and I'm still looking for a campaign treasurer.... :)