Maryville/Alcoa

mhs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

I think the other one got closed because Nine is so vicious.

Nine could you just be sweet to the moderators please? They have an obligation to censure because of their lack of regard for the constitution of the United States.

Actually, it is because, this is a service provided by coachT and should stick to the topic at hand.

However, if I started my own board, which I am considering...and called it Sweet Susie's Selections...you all could rage all you want to.

Robjim, let us have just a little more leeway please! I know you all have a reputation to uphold.

Love you boyz!

;)

Guest tymy89

My opinion, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! Coach Quarles knows what he is doing, he is the best head-coach around! next time before you say something, make sure it is not rubbish!

The majority of the starters are juniors and sophomores so in reality he is doing just what you said. Thanks for your continued concern about our program though. In case our season does go south it is good to get encouragement and advice from someone so experienced in making early playoff exits.

Mondays practice at Maryville saw three players return from injuries, most notable is Chris McCord with a backup linebacker and a backup wide receiver coming back into pads.

Maryville Alcoa game should be a good one unless the Maryville lines decides to take a large leap forward and mature quickly than a blowout could be at hand.

:P

Guest tymy89

GO MCCORD! Anyway, i belive you just want Coach Quarles to put in those 2nd and 3rd stringers so you guys just might have a chance to win, but they are really good to so i doubt you would win anyway