Oakland @ Franklin

FHSrebel27

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland lost a number of players to the new school, Siegel. So, 31 players is abouty right.

I predict Franklin will beat Oakland. Franklin has a very good team with plenty of speed with which they can score lots of points. Defense is pretty good too, but not as good as offense. Even though Franklin is 2-1, they scored plenty of points (33) in their loss to Lincoln County. When you score 33 points, you're suppose to win.

if your opponent scores 38 then no you are not supposed to win.

All I have to say is for all of you idiots out there that predicted a high scoring game, or that were bashing the Franklin defense, did you actually WATCH the game? A 14-3 game (that should have been 28-3 if it weren't for crappy officials), I'd say is pretty impressive. Our defense is a lot better than many people give us credit for just because Lincoln County scored on us in the first game. People seem to have quickly forgotten the SHUT-OUT they pulled against Henry Co. Now, I realize that Henry Co. isn't exactly a strong team, but by the fourth quarter, we were playing third stringers--and they still never scored! Maybe the fact that we held Oakland for 3 will give us the recognition we deserve. And I would like to go on record saying Joe Bell is a beast.

GO REBELS!! YEAH FHS!