Oakland @ Franklin

FHSrebel27

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Trust me on this one, Oakland will be ready too. Teamwork pays off! Go Patriots!!!

Best of luck to both schools and I am praying for an injury free game for both teams. All Oaktown fans, have a safe trip to Franklin. I will see you all there. We have to come ready to rock the stands for our boys!

Edited by region4fan

I still don't understand what has made you think to this point that your team and their "teamwork" has been anything more than what FHS has put into this game? There has not been a single Franklin player comment on this thread or any other for that matter to lead one into thinking that they're overconfident, etc. Our teamwork pays off just as much as yours at this point. You can't have any idea about that until tomorrow night. I understand you want Oakland to win and I understand you're a huge supporter for them... but hey, I'm that way for Franklin. I'll be cocky enough to say that besides the guys' parents, I'm their biggest fan. But never, ever will you find me saying that Franklin wants it more than another team unless it is in the past tense.

Guest region4fan

Rebel, have you ever heard of the players reading these boards? Well, I am sure that ours do. When they see that most are picking against them in the Big Ones contest, they will be down. I want them to know that I am believing in them. I am not saying anything about your team, I am just trying to tell my boys what is in my heart. Yes, they are underdogs. Yes, you are confident about your team. Yes, I know about your speed and potent offense....yeah yeah yeah. I know you love your team. I think you are a wonderful fan. My posts are not for you....they are for my boys at Oakland!!! I can't personally talk to them, so my posts have to do it for me. Don't get yourself all worked up bu what I say. Anyone from OHS can tell you that I do these kind of posts all the time. Good luck to your team, but better luck to mine! Ha...

I would say that the score predictions that you and your fans have made all over this board tell me that you are VERY CONFIDENT of your team and that they will have no problem winning. I want my boys to know that I have not counted them out. They will make believers of you.

Edited by region4fan

Folks, just thought I'd let you know that I'll be at the game tomorrow night. I'm coming back in town and figured I'd see what this whole Franklin team deal is all about. Plus I want to see a good game, and I hope I get one!

I'll probably be chillin' with Rebel...if you guys wanna meet up, let us know.

Well this is great to hear! I hope BigDogDaddy will at least look WesVols in the eye since he won't me!

Also, no lightning this time for WesVols! When he attempted to make it to a FHS game last year, it was the LC game and then he had to go to BA-BHS the next night.

We're honored to have Wes as our guest at FHS tomorrow night!