Heritage over Maryville

GovMan

tell us again johnpaul , didn't you used to recruit for one of the area knoxville teams ?? refresh my memory , weren't you the recruiting coordinator who got busted?? i apologize if i'm confusing you with someone else , but didn't you say something one time in here about a recruiting incident you were involved in?? refresh our memory , please.

Edited by pepvol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe if you'll check it out that Dustin Merritt and Craig Wojciechowski both played for... THE REBS..... Both are great kids with great parents. No one that I know ever pulls against either of these fellows, or for that matter any other kid.......hope both have great seasons and stay injury free...Yes it was great to see both get victorys this past week.....I certainly hope that all Blount County High Schools have successful seasons and Maryville wins it all.

rebelplayer,

I stand corrected about the mecca of maryville. The September issue of Trailer Parks Illustrated does indeed rank it as the 9th greatest place to live.

By the way, do you maryvillian sheep want me to get your "Central Rules" t-shirts signed by Helton? It has a great pic on the back of a Bobcat absolutely stomping, kicking, and punching a mudhole through the maryville sheep. Beautiful.