Best Place to Play an Away Game ?

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swamp,

im pretty sure that sweetwater doesnt play kingston!!! i dont think yhey have played them in a while!!! so idont know where you got that sweetwater is like home for kingston!?!?!?!

Because Kingston almost never loses at Sweetwater. As for our current schedule, nothing really stands out.

well, maybe not the most welcoming, but the stadium that gets the blood pumping the most is visiting "the pit" in Lincoln county. a victory down there feel's almost as good a a region championship.

Many people share your sentiments...The Pit is a great place to come away with a win, but I'm not sure how welcome visiting teams feel there.

well folks.....i can tell you this one easily....i have never played an away game at the pit.....home field hehe.....but tomahawk stadium of riverdales is a tough one......and aint nothin like being the first to beat them there. but if u do win....u will catch h*** from the fans leavin the game. i know lots of lc fans did.

Speaking of Riverdale's Tomahawk stadium, I have been there a number times. I like the Warriors and like watching them play. However, I am appalled by the P.A. announcer's partisianship. It is fine, and even expected for the announcer to be for the home team, but he is obnoxious.

I will have to go for Cocke County. Anyone who have ever been there knows they have one of the best Visitor stands and prettiest most well keep stadiums in Tennessee. The wonderful folks of Cocke County are some of the nicest folks around and who can tell me that cars driving by on the road not 10 feet from the field, honking their horns and turning up there music during our country's national anthem isnt one of the best things about a game in Cocke County. :D

On the real I really enjoyed South Doyle's field last year when we beat them, the natural horse shoe formed by the hills and the SD on the hill were a nice touch. The stands arent too ungodly massive but they are nice for what they are.