Collinwood

Greenback

Moore Co.

Midway

Watertown

Bruceton

Coalfield

Gordonsville

Yours is my favorite post (because of the lack of privates) on this thread so far, but, seriously, after what DCA did to Ezell, I have to pick them to be one of the teams in the final with a too close to call race among Cloudland, Greenback, and sp. Notice I don't capitalize sp because of their smack talk and disrespect for others. They are a good team but with a bad attitude. Georgia Boyd could slip in there, too.

Edited by RBC

South Pittsburg has a great work ethic. They are very business like from what I have been told. Their head coach is very strict concerning on and off season workouts as far as weightlifting goes. They definitely show it on the field this year from the two games I have seen. Don't judge everyone because of a few kids that are more than likely are just goofing off. I know quite a bit about South Pittsburg and their fans they deserve respect from everyone because of the caliber program that has been there for close to fifty years. South Pittsburg is a great team this year this group of seniors deserve everything they accomplish. Most of the seniors were starters as freshman on the 2-7 team of 2000.

South Pittsburg has a great work ethic. They are very business like from what I have been told. Their head coach is very strict concerning on and off season workouts as far as weightlifting goes. They definitely show it on the field this year from the two games I have seen. Don't judge everyone because of a few kids that are more than likely are just goofing off. I know quite a bit about South Pittsburg and their fans they deserve respect from everyone because of the caliber program that has been there for close to fifty years. South Pittsburg is a great team this year this group of seniors deserve everything they accomplish. Most of the seniors were starters as freshman on the 2-7 team of 2000.

A lot of people just can't handle the great football tradition that South Pittsburg has. They are just envious.

We will find out who is the best whenever South Pittsburg matches up against Boyd. That should be a real good and close game. From what I have heard Boyd has a good team, but after last years loss South Pittsburg will be comeing to play. I can't wait to see this game. I have got to say not just because I'm from SP, but I say they will win on the legs and arm of Ron Cook, and if you watch the game you might see the FRESHMAN Cody Walker put up some good numbers too!!

YOU MIGHT SEE FRESHMAN WALKER GET NAILED LIKE RIDLEY OR COOK OR JOHNSON OR WHATEVER THE QB NAME IS GOT NAILED LAST YEAR. WALKER WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS. YOU EVER SEEN THE DEER IN THE HEADLIGHT LOOK. WELL THAT WAS THE LOOK RIDLEY OR COOK OR WHOEVER HAD LAST YEAR. THE FEAR OF THE BUC WAS IN HIM!!!!!!!!