Goal Keepers- best in state

RCcola13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, definatly laura. I'm the guys goalkeeper for FRA, Alex Mullins, and from everything that I've seen, she ahs great technical skill, plus the ability to read the game. But also, she has good ball flight judgement. This is a problem girl goalkeepers usually run into, but she can judge balls in the air very well, and her decision making is almost always on point, giving her the edge over all the other goalkeepers. Also, she's a BEAST at bloacking PK's, i believe she blocked 3 in the shoot-out for the state championship last year. That's my opinion tho, Great job laura, and keep up the good work. I'll be cheering for ya, all the way to STATE!

The keeper from White County is going to be an excellent keeper. She is only a sophomore and will only improve. Her name is Molly McFadden. She has excellent hands and can judge the ball in the air very well. This is her first year playing soccer, but I think she will be awesome the next two years.

She still has some tactical aspects to get down, but overall for a first year keeper she is doing an excellent job for White County.

Keep up the great work Molly, because your team loves ya a lot!!!! <_<:blink::lol: