Goal Keepers- best in state

RCcola13

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im gonna have to go with a girl from karns (chelsea brooks-soph) and the girl from clinton, shes really good. but chelsea doesnt even play in our goal, shes #1 in state in competitve not h/s. she hasnt played a minute in goal for the h/s too good of a field player, that just says alot about her i think, it just shows shes a good soccer player all around, u can stick her anywhere and she'll dominate...good kid

just like to say that laura mathews has recorded 15 shutouts, and only 9 goals thus far this season, once again restating my main theme that she is by far the best goalkeeper in the state of tennessee. I kno that it could be argued that it's all the defense, and she would tell you that as well, but we all know the truth... she is amazing! on another minor note, she has been selected as one of ten finalists for the heisman award for women atheletes in TN, and the winner will be chosen on friday i believe. Good luck at state laura!!