William Blount vs Maryville

REBELRON

Hey boyz!

My brother for one loves sheep! However, I am not a sheep!

As the Blind Prophet says in "O' Brother Where Art Thou!" ... "I work for no man!" "I have no name!"

You can add to that..."Susie worships no program!" I do enjoy High School Football and love those boyz in their uni's!

Don't get me wrong I don't think you are/were talking to me "sanchezclean" I just wanted you to know where I was coming from before I corrected your "end and outs."

Don't you mean "In's and Out's?" Your post, maybe I am wrong here, just trying to help out before all the Maryville faithful...who if nothing else...can read, write and usually get the correct pronoun with it's antecedent, hammer you over it!

Love you boyz!

B)

P.S. Beer, Beer for ole Maryville High!

I know you boyz are starting to stand up and get a little misty....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

My brother for one loves sheep! However, I am not a sheep!

As the Blind Prophet says in "O' Brother Where Art Thou!" ... "I work for no man!" "I have no name!"

You can add to that..."Susie worships no program!" I do enjoy High School Football and love those boyz in their uni's!

Don't get me wrong I don't think you are/were talking to me "sanchezclean" I just wanted you to know where I was coming from before I corrected your "end and outs."

Don't you mean "In's and Out's?" Your post, maybe I am wrong here, just trying to help out before all the Maryville faithful...who if nothing else...can read, write and usually get the correct pronoun with it's antecedent, hammer you over it!

Love you boyz!

B)

P.S. Beer, Beer for ole Maryville High!

I know you boyz are starting to stand up and get a little misty....

No susie darlin, I DO mean "ends and outs" it is a play on words that the overly educated Maryvillian may or may not pick up on.

Hey boyz!

Ok sanchez! I did pick up on the "villian" part in this last post. I guess ole Susie has a one track (dirty) mind, or I am gettin' a little older!

Speaking of old...what exactly do "Hot flashes" feel like?

Oh yes, I started a thread the other day about Coach Ronnie Millsaps. I really don't remember him coaching much...but he is a heckuva singer.

Anyway, Robjim, Del, did you pull it?

I can't find it anywhere...If you did pull it...why?

Love you boyz!

:P

Edited by susie

william blount has faced a tougher schedule than maryville has , except mo west, maryville has not played a team that will give them all they can handle. i just want the william blount people to know that all the central folks are in your corner and please win the blount county championship. that would be great, maryvilles fans will have a thousand threads of excuses on here by monday, and they better believe me, bill morgan, and the goat are gonna rag you. :P

nice loss to McCalie

Maryville needs a wake up call. But, this won't be it. William Blount has done well, but not great. Besides, all I here from the WB fans are "If we can do this" "If we can slow down Maryville" "If we can run on them." That gives me encouragement because thats what everybody says before they get beat. Besides most IFs are no brainers "IF maryville turns the ball over six times again then William Blount will win" ---- No Kidding! I mean, come on IF counts for about .000% and they are nothing but common sense

And also, Maryvilles DEFENSE IS outstanding (no ifs!) After turning the ball over six times to a very capable MoWest team, they still only gave up Six points. The key for William Blount is not to slow down maryvilles offense, it is to score early against Maryville's Defense on big plays so they can stay in til the fourth.

Edited by TruRebelPlaya

At least Central has the nads to schedule McCallie.

Maryville is scared of no one. We scrimmage Austin East,Oak Ridge and Dobyns Bennett every year. Maryville has played Morristown West,Hillsboro,Cleveland,Elizabethon,Greeneville,Whites Creek,Memphis East,Brentwood Academy and Pearl Cohn. Only Pearl Cohn beat them recently.

Maryville sure isn't afraid of Central because Maryville has owned them. 8-2 against them since 1996. Maryville has 7 state titles. That is 7 more than Central. Central wants to be like Maryville. They will never be like Maryville.

1996 MHS 36 CHS 7

1997 MHS 41 CHS 12

1998 MHS 20 CHS 0 MHS 27 CHS 21

1999 MHS 24 CHS 7 CHS 29 MHS 20

2000 CHS 21 MHS 14

2001 MHS 40 CHS 7

2002 MHS 28 CHS 24

That is pure ownership. A lot of those games were beatings.The difference between Maryville and Central is Maryville gets it done(State Championships) Central chokes the bone and never gets it done. Central is a wannabee.

You and your buddies can hate Maryville all you want because Maryville will win another state title before Central will. I know if Maryville beats Central this year you guys will be suicidal. With the good Junior and Sophomore classes,The great Freshmen class, A very good 8th grade class coming along and the best coaching staff around the beatings will continue.You guys better hope that Maryville goes to 5A.

thanks trurebelplaya, i was wondering when someone was going to bring up the great maryville defense. i came into this season thinking that would be the weak point, but man they've stepped up huge. i hope this is a great game, and i've not seen wb play this year. but i'd be willing to wager that the rebels will prevail. they're just so good on both sides of the ball and have so many incredible weapons. i hope all those guys that keep getting named from blount bring their A games and then some... or else it probably won't be close.

anyone know how many points mhs has scored on defense this year?

i am pumped about seeing little ronald osborne all grown up and ready to play high school ball for the govs... heard about that big runback last week .good luck kid.

Thanks for the bulletin board material, retard ron. Keep making ignorant posts like that and the Central coaches will keep printing them and handing them out to the players.

Scrimmaging a few good teams doesn't mean squat. Put some real teams on your schedule - your strength of schedule is unbelievably weak.

If maryville beats central we'll be suicidal? First of all, it's not going to happen. Secondly, unlike you maryville sheep our lives don't revolve around high school football.

Finally, I wouldn't call 2-2 in my last 4 games "pure ownership." You will soon understand the meaning of pure ownership when central absolutely polaxes your little rebels. Mark it down - Your time at the top is over and you all will soon be begging for Central championship t-shirts and Central season tickets. Better get in line soon. The Bobcat train is coming!