Bradley and Cleveland

postup00

My bet is on an upset at Benny Monroe stadium. Tray Mayes is an ubleievable running back for the Bears. Combine that with Stewart and they will surprise the Raider faithful. CHS has one weapon of attack and that is Barber. Bradley has a great defense but they spend too much time on the field since the offense is always 3 and punt, 3 and punt, 3 and punt........... If Bradley can decide on a QB or come up with a new face at QB then they have a good chance.

I'm glad to see a post on this once great rivalry. I've not seen anything about this game and here it is Tuesday. I think Cleveland will win because speed kills.

After reading Coach Ratledges reaction to last weeks loss in the Cleveland Daily Banner I can't say that I'd blame the bears if they did nothing. He talked about how sickening the game was and how embarrassed he was about the way the boys played. Well what about the way he coached? He needs to take responsibility for his teams performance. I'm sure those boys hated losing just as bad as he did. I don't care how frustrated or how bad a team plays Coach Ratledges comments were way out of line but probably reflective of a first year head coach (still no excuse). If he wants to give the fans a refund after such a poor performance from the bears do you think he would like to give the Bradley County tax payers a refund for his coaching supplement? Sorry but it goes hand in hand.

I'm glad to see a post on this once great rivalry. I've not seen anything about this game and here it is Tuesday. I think Cleveland will win because speed kills.

After reading Coach Ratledges reaction to last weeks loss in the Cleveland Daily Banner I can't say that I'd blame the bears if they did nothing. He talked about how sickening the game was and how embarrassed he was about the way the boys played. Well what about the way he coached? He needs to take responsibility for his teams performance. I'm sure those boys hated losing just as bad as he did. I don't care how frustrated or how bad a team plays Coach Ratledges comments were way out of line but probably reflective of a first year head coach (still no excuse). If he wants to give the fans a refund after such a poor performance from the bears do you think he would like to give the Bradley County tax payers a refund for his coaching supplement? Sorry but it goes hand in hand.

Louie...Maybe that is why he got fired from Ooltewah High School.

Cleveland Blue Raiders are having good practices this week. They are ready for Bradley friday night. The game is being televised on Charter cable 5 in CLeveland starting at 7 PM.

Cleveland will prevail with speed on both sides of the ball and with patience. The Cleveland team dosen't get excited when they get behind by a touchdown. This game is for bragging rights where good friends play against each on the field.

Good Luck Blue Raiders.