Top Ten Reasons Boyd Will Beat South Pitt

buc1

Time for Boyd and SP again so lets bring it back, revised of course, for a few days. :)

10. Its at our place AGAIN!

9. S.P. Chokes in BIG games.

8. Pirates can't score because they won't be able to run and they STILL have no passing game.

7. We know about "46"! (so don't even try it)

6. S.P. Lacks Discipline and Stamina.

5. S.P. starters' I.Q.s don't add up to a first down.

4. My grandmother is faster than their offensive backfield and their line can't block a 1st grader.

3. Pirates tackle like girls, actually girls tacke harder.

2. We haven't lost to South Pittsburg since last century...i.e. no player on that team has!

Drum Roll...The NUMBER ONE REASON IS

1. We STILL Own Vic Grider Like Ken Colquit owned is Daddy!

Edited by buc1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1. south pitt has a very fast offensive backfield. #2. There offensive line is good. #3. they can pass if they need to pass, i saw ron cook in the jamboree and all they did was pass and they did it very well. GO PIRATED!! and the guy who said the top 10 reasons Boyd will beat South Pitt i hope u get hit so hard u dont make dumb comments if u even get field time.

Del,

Here's hoping that you don't judge the character (spoiled private school brats? NO WAY) of Boyd-Buchanan school by the crap some kid (who I'm betting doesn't even play) posts on here. IMO the bravado and classlessness displayed in trash-talking on the internet is like bad mouthing Mike Tyson over the phone- what does it prove?

By the way buc1- You're still an idiot.

Del,

Here's hoping that you don't judge the character (spoiled private school brats? NO WAY) of Boyd-Buchanan school by the crap some kid (who I'm betting doesn't even play) posts on here. IMO the bravado and classlessness displayed in trash-talking on the internet is like bad mouthing Mike Tyson over the phone- what does it prove?

By the way buc1- You're still an idiot.

Well, if it makes you feel any better I've never had a bad experience at Boyd caused by any kid.

HOWEVER.......

I did play in a JV game there many moons ago where one official threw 25 flags himself. All for neutral zone infractions. We wanted to kill the guy! :)

Other than that I've had no problems.

But I've still got to pull for the Pirates. After all I played against Vic.

Del (who also has 3 $20 bets riding on the Pirates and a state title. Go Pirates!!)

Edited by DelTavian

All I have to say Is that Boyd Buchanan players, fans, coaches, and whoever else connected with them are classless. All we are doing is waiting and hoping that friday gets here faster than ever so we can beat yall on your home field on your homecoming game and then we will know who the better team is and then we'll see how much class it takes to beat one of those spoiled rich kid schools, and make you cry to your mommys.

10. Its at our place and its home coming!

9. S.P. Chokes in BIG games.

8. Pirates can't score because they won't be able to run and they have no passing game.

7. We know about "46"! (so don't even try it)

6. S.P. Lacks Discipline and Stamina.

5. S.P. starters' I.Q.s don't add up to a first down.

4. My grandmother is faster than their offensive backfield and their line can't block a 1st grader.

3. Pirates tackle like girls.

2. We haven't lost to South Pittsburg since last century...i.e. no player on that team has!

Drum Roll...The NUMBER ONE REASON IS

1. We Own Vic Grider Like Ken Colquit owned is Daddy!

One thing sure when Boyd beat SP last year when they went to the locker room to put their clothes on they were able to. When SP beat Boyd last and after the game went to get dressed a number of Boyd students had upset all over their gear and belongings. This is the example of Boyds young christian behavior.