Tennessee vs. Auburn

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

As of now Auburn is favored by 1. I don't get it...how can we be the underdog in this game? We're freaking #7 in the country and still get no respect!!! Pretty sad if you ask me...but I'll wait until after saturday to follow up, because this game is certainly going to be a tough fight.

As of now Auburn is favored by 1. I don't get it...how can we be the underdog in this game? We're freaking #7 in the country and still get no respect!!! Pretty sad if you ask me...but I'll wait until after saturday to follow up, because this game is certainly going to be a tough fight.

I liken it when we are the underdog! Tennessee seems to play better. I saw where Auburn fans were saying Tennessee hasn't played anyone any good yet. I suppose they consider wins over Vandy & Western Kentucky playing someone? :lol:

Yeah, at least we BEAT the bad teams we played! Auburn can't say the same against Georgia Tech.

I respect Auburn a lot, and I cheer for them when they don't play UT because I have 4 friends who play for them (including their starting PK and P), but it's WAR this week. I can't wait to hit the Plain and see what all the fuss is about...I hear they have a superb football atmosphere.

I can't believe we're actually in the game as bad as we've played.

And the Auburn fans have a beef with the zebras if they wind up losing by a TD or a FG...they blew a TD call before Cadillac fumbled...it was close but he was in...and he had the ball MUCH longer than Jabar Gaffney did in 2000 at Neyland...