WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportsfan76 has to be a fan of some team...I would guess CPA if I had to guess which I don't really have to but am for the sake of arguing. Not that I want to argue. God, that was confusing.

If you like the underdog so much, why don't you ever pull for BGA...nobody ever gives them credit anymore.

Edited by wildcatfan

Williamson County football certainly is great...

Franklin and Brentwood are two of the top teams in 5A with Centennial not very far behind at all.

Brentwood Academy is the second best team in D-II, AAA which says a lot when number one is ranked 14th (I believe?) in the nation.

BGA should roll through D-II, AA.

Page is up there in 3A.

Fairview's just having a difficult rebuilding year. Ravenwood's not doing bad for a first year school.

Find me a county that's comparable... I think by the end of the year, everyone will realize the best high school football is played in Williamson County!

Hey Rebel... let's not forget that about Christian Brothers... in my mind, BA is a solid third behind MBA and the Purple Wave... I think those two duke it out at Vandy for the title this year... BA just doesn't have the total package....

CBHS is good, no doubt. We'll see though as the season concludes. If that's the Clinic Bowl (MBA-CBHS) I won't be surprised.

Franklin vs BA would be very interesting. I won't go as far as to say who I think would win as it might tick some people off....

CBHS is good, no doubt. We'll see though as the season concludes. If that's the Clinic Bowl (MBA-CBHS) I won't be surprised.

Franklin vs BA would be very interesting. I won't go as far as to say who I think would win as it might tick some people off....

Ah, go ahead man!! It doesn't tic me off when you're wrong! :D

I for one am extremely disappointed in Gregory. It seems every week on his radio show he finds a way to put a foot in his big mouth and insult someone. Looks like there should be some sort of law that keeps morons off the radio. Last night he referred to WarrenCounty, Spring Hill, and Page as 3rd teir programs. You know most coaches that speak on the radio try to show class but Gregory obviously has none. He has played Page 7 times and lost 5 therefore if Page is a 3rd teir program what does that make Centennial. Everyone on here wants to put Centennial's program in the same class as Franklin and Brentwood, well in my opinion shouldn't you beat those teams at least once before you are compared to them. I am sure that Centennial has a lot of fine young men and great athletes and good coaches but I have lost a lot of respect for the classless Greg Gregory.

Edited by cowboys

Say what you want about Greg... Those of us who know him and know what kind of coach he is don't feel the same way... the fact is, he's right... playing teams like Spring Hill and Warren County are only an opportunity for teams like Centennial to fail... kudos to Page for taking advantage of that situation a couple times and beating them... to be the best, you have to play and scrimmage the best... David Pack at CPA could attest to that... I applaud Greg for scheduling Brentwood Academy, BGA and Pearl-Cohn... those three games have only made that team better...

Greg Gregory is trying to improve his football program. He's gotten some great assistant coaches, a schedule that is one of the hardest around, and a team that WANTS to win, something that is only in its 2nd year at Centennial. I understand why people wouldn't put Centennial in the same class as B-wood and Franklin, but I think tonight Centennial will show that they do belong.....whether they win or lose.