pappa66TC

Pappa666

Let me grade your post.

#1-Correct

#2-Correct

#3-Wrong

#4-Wrong- Macon Co. has more than 30 players

#5-Wrong- yeller tails won't make into red zone

#6-Wrong-You did not capitalize Macon Co.

#7-Correct

#8-Wrong

#9-Wrong :D

#10-Correct

FINAL SCORE- 40%

YOU FAIL :D

Haha, pappa you are my hero, you have put it into words better than anyone else.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all of u who have expressed your feelings about the qb situation in MC.....i personally sit in the stands and watch both very closely.....by the way i happen to know that Prock is a much faster runner than Shaw, I have seen then run together, so when ur talkin about Prock looking like "a certain #7" then u should probably think about poor Shaw because he needs to put on his wheels. And yes Prock does have more experience and should too....but I mean hello don't u want experience when your playing good teams like Hartsville, Portland, & Smith County!! Now don't get me wrong Shaw is decent in his own right but people just need to look a the stats....read them and weep Prock's got the better of the 2. Unfortunately I will not be in the stands Friday night, I am going to be in Knoxville....however i do want to wish both teams luck!! I would also like to say that all you who think the Tigers are getting the big head....think again..I know these boys are ready and working hard getting ready for trousdale...they know they are in for a rough and tough and probably dirty game.....Just because the Jackets have come out on top in past years doesn't mean history will repeat itself....maybe Trousdale shouldn't underestimate the Tigers?!?!?!

P.S. boobaby is wishin her jelly bean luck!!! side note from "boobaby"

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

:D

TC 32 MC 12 Maybe we will let them score--just so we don't have to listen to all the whining --you know when they lose they always have been cheated

Mama, where you been. Reading the thread last week you had alot of post,this week you haven't said much,could it be your worried about losing to the TIGERS!!!!

Trousdale wins this one by at least 3 td's, just because u ppl up there in macon co won a couple of flukes u think u are just gonna roll over the rest of your schedule well i have got news for u, u are about to get a reality check. TCHS 28 MC 7

Heard the same thing 2 weeks ago (reality check), we won't be intimidated by any team this year.

TC better be ready to fight 4 hard quarters come friday nite.

If TC does win it's because their the better team,because are boys are focus and on a mission and if they lose i'm sure it will be because they beat themselves not because Macon is the better team!!!!

Macon 17

TC 6

Pappa, you are doing it again. It seems that the farther in the week you go, the less medicated you get. I think that the majority of MC fans are optimistic but not overconfident. I hope that TC, down 7, with less than 4 minutes in the half, and on their own45, after they failed on 1st and G and not moving the ball, go for it on 4th and 4 every single time. You will spot a lot of teams 9 more points. Should have been 7-0 at half not 16-0. You say Jackets will do it every time, I say wonderful, thank you. We will see what happens! Hope I can find a place to stand on Friday. :D

Mama, where you been. Reading the thread last week you had alot of post,this week you haven't said much,could it be your worried about losing to the TIGERS!!!!

no not worried working alot of over time --but still will fine time to support my Jackets--work with alot of people from Macon been having fun with them--ya are real sure of yourself ,but we will see come Friday I am sure coach will have something to show ya :D--HOPE WE HAVE A INJURY FREE GAME

Pappa are you the only sweatbee in TC sure is quite, has everyone drowned in stinking creek! :D

There's plenty of us here that support the Jackets. Pappa just seems to put it so eloquently that I didn't want to be redundant.

Had to go watch my Junior Jackets play last night. They finished the season Undefeated. You remember them. That cheating bunch of kids who beat Macon County's Jr. High on the creekbank. :D That team who had the band play to confuse your boys. LOL

I expect a hard fight Friday night. Wouldn't want it any other way. But don't for a minute, expect the Jackets to lay down and hand you the ballgame. It won't be done.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

GO JACKETS!!

P.S. Jackets don't drown ever. They may get in too deep sometimes, but they never, ever drown.

Guest hootersfan

SC got beat on the ridge. TC got beat in the ravine. MC will go down on the creekbank. Mark it down and it "won't be as close as the experts thinks." I realize shoulda, coulda, woulda's won't get anything done and Satterfield probably does too. TC wins this game big and MC goes home to worry about York.

TC - 30 MC -13