Lincoln County hosts Howard in The Pit

FairInMyFavor

cowboys, that means squat, moving up or down in class, red bank won state in 00, then moved to from 5A to 4A in 01... with gerald riggs, they went 9 and 4 rather than 15-0, the next year they went 1-9, they are 2-4 or 2- and 5 this year. teams change, regions and areas change and fluctuate in power, but in general classes are pretty much the same for atleast 3 to 4 years at a time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how many people do know the way to Fayettville? Isn't it west of Knoxville, South of Nashville, North of B'ham and somewhere in Tennessee. Does a road really go there?

Must say when you do find it, it has a great stadium and athletic building funded by Country music stars you will recognize even if you still don't know where you are.

Just how many people do know the way to Fayettville? Isn't it west of Knoxville, South of Nashville, North of B'ham and somewhere in Tennessee. Does a road really go there?

Must say when you do find it, it has a great stadium and athletic building funded by Country music stars you will recognize even if you still don't know where you are.

There are plenty of people who know their way to Fayetteville, and they can all spell it as well. And, contrary to belief, it IS easy to get to. From Nashville, go south on I-65, get off on the Hwy 64 exit and go east, it takes you right to the square. If you are coming from Chattanooga, take I-24 west and get off after you have gone up and over Monteagle on the Hwy 64 bypass and go west and merge onto Hwy64, this also takes you right to the square. I'd say anbody with average intelligence could find it....... :D

I do not think Howard has ever been at Baylor's camp-at least not in the past 5 years. Neither do I recall them ever having a huge line. They have had some good sized players, such as a kid named Terrell Sands a few years ago but never a huge line

This game could be the mismatch of the year. I would like to see Howard give them a good game but it ain't gonna happen

You're right I was thinking of Tyner

I found it! I loved their stadium! I seem to remember the game I came to see was the time McCallie Kicked their butts for 3 qts and then called off the dogs so they would have the energy to find their way home. (Joe Bob somebody was the QB - I remember that). I made it home too by the grace of God.

My advice to anyone - pack a lunch and maybe even a supper but the stadium is worth the trip.

Jim Bob Cooter is not the 3rd string QB at TN, He is a scout team QB, but he rotates with two other walk ons....Anyone can walk on at UT, even if you have never played all you have to do is show up and give it your all, so dont try and beef him for something that he isn't....Please more intelligence when posting......

Edited by mcneeley06

Jim Bob Cooter is not the 3rd string QB at TN,  He is a scout team QB, but he rotates with two other walk ons....Anyone can walk on at UT, even if you have never played all you have to do is show up and give it your all, so dont try and beef him for something that he isn't....Please more intelligence when posting......

Everyone beware, I think we have a genius in our presence. :angry:

Edited by LCstatman

Yeah, that Jim Bob somebody is Jim Bob Cooter, and he walked on at Tennessee and is the 3rd string QB there!!!

Hey falconfan94, contrary to other opinion, you are exactly right, Jim Bob IS the third string quarterback for Tennessee. I just took a look at the depth chart for this week's game against Georgia, and low and behold, there, right on the page, it says Jim Bob Cooter, right behind Casey Clausen and C.J. Leak :angry: . Wouldn't this board be a lot nicer if rookies wouldn't get on here a spout off before they know what they are talking about? :D I think it is obvious who needs to use more intelligence when posting......... B)