2004 Division 1 College Prospects

JimmyCash

The State of Tennessee is blessed with lots of great QB's this year. Many of Which have great D-1 Potential.

These Four have been Offered Scholarships.

1. David Wolke 6'2/195/4.7 Smyrna H.S. Very Strong Arm

2. Antonio Heffner 6'2/170/4.5 Melrose H.S. Tremendous Athlete

3. Will Hudgens 6'4/205/4.8 Ridgeway H.S. Great Size and Arm

4. Wilford Blowe 6'1/180/4.5 Hixson H.S. Great Athlete, May play Defense

These are others I know who possibly could be offered by Signing Day.

1. Michael Fisher 6'2/180/?? MBA Great Potential

2. Jared Elliot 6'5/204/4.7 Page H.S. Big Frame, Good Speed

3. Michael Edminston 6'2/205/4.5 Lincoln Co. Smart, Great Athlete

4. Ryan Moore 6'2/225/?? McCallie Good Potential

5. Jamison Link 6'2/180/4.5 Gallatin Can you say Athlete??

6. Dylan Dickey 6'4/188/5.0 Farragut Good Size

These are great athletes. If anyone would like to comment on any of the or give an Update recruiting wise. Please go Right ahead. Or if you would like to corect me or have someone else. Please Go right ahead.

Hope You guys enjoy this, I'm gonna try to go with Every Position.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a senior, but the qb with the best arm in chattanooga who(and i can say this very confidentally) will definitely be a d-1 prospect is keelyn craddock from tyner, the kid has got some serious game too, no interceptions all year so far he has great decision making and knows when to run and does it well, he is a player...and the kid from brainerd is pretty good too, not sure if he is d-1, and i dont know what grade he is in, but occasionally he makes some bad mistakes, but still has a nice arm....but to go along w/ the topic, i think ryan moore is the best d-1 qb in chattanooga for the class of 2004, but he will prolly end up playing baseball in the minors or in college

Edited by mnewballer21

You say Jamison Link from Gallatin is a D-1aa player...I question that. He may not have that great size and my guess is that he will not be a QB but this kid can play. How many QBs to you see in the top 20 in rushing yards and he only has 80 carries! He is an athlete to watch. If he settles for anything less than D-1a, I think it will be a mistake. Great athlete and fun to watch.