Rockwood vs. Oliver Springs

SHORT10

Rockwood has more team speed, but OS has the Morgans (strength). So you have Speed vs. strength. Rockwood has the best LB's in 2a ball and I think this will make the difference in the game. As a group, these three LB's are Fundamentally the best that I have seen. They work as one unit, and cover more ground than 5 LB's could.

Rockwood 21 Oliver Springs 13

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood is 6-1 and still not getting any respect(we are not gonna get it boyz). Oliver Springs is a good football team. You got to play your best ball against them, if you want a chance to win. Rockwood will come out ready to go, as well as OS will. Rockwood has got to come out firing, and I think they will. Whalen is dangerous, we got to stop him. Im going with my Rockwood Tigers in this one. Go gett'em boyz. And this is the most important game of the year(it is the next game). ONE GAME AT A TIME. And it is all about TRW

I think what alot of posters have forgotten is that the two loss Bobcats have played a very difficult non region schedule in comparison to Rockwood.

Granted, Rockwood has only one loss, but the Tigers haven't played the non region games against teams like LC and Seymour. Additionally, look at the teams both Rockwood and OS have played and compare the scores

OS wins at ALcoa 17-14 Beats Kingston 42-21 Beats Wartburg 38-0

Rockwood loses to Alcoa at home 21-7 Beats Kingston 21-14 Beats Wartburg 14-12

This should be a great game, you can make all the comparisons you want, but each game is differant. Teams don't play the exect same Vs. every team they play. I would expect everyone to predict OS to win unless your a Rockwood fan......and im a Rockwood fan so thats why I pick them. :D

I expect Friday night at Rockwood will have more fans than the Kingston game did...from both teams.

Ther is no other place to be this Friday night 10/17 other than Rockwood, TN. This will be a great game. I have to go with my Bobcats, if they had to lose 1 game of the last 4 it needed to be Seymour. They can look for a long long practice today but will be ready come Friday night. That line of seniors has everything on their shoulders. May GOD keep everyone safe. GO BOBCATS !!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, "YOUR LOUDEST BLEACHER CHEERLEADER"

This will be the best game on friday. All of Rockwood needs to come out and support the Tigers. This is a playoff game!!! It will determine who the Region Champ will be. This means home field advantage. Oliver Springs has proven itself to be the best in our Region through game 7. Oliver Springs is a great football team. The tigers must be focussed and ready to play. This will be an awesome game! TRW...One game at a time.

Tank

Love the show "High School Confidential"

Keep up the good work and I hope the coverage last through baseball....

GL

Thanks Ex, we are going through the school year so baseball/softball will get a dose of High School Confidential as well.

Always thought those two got shafted a bit when it comes to coverage, so I am very excited about the show during that time. Hope we can get a bunch of the kids and coaches on the air...and highlight their achievements.

this one is gonna be crazy. rockwood beat kingston. OS beat kingston. kingston beat LC. LC beat OS. OS beat ALCOA. ALCOA beat rwood. from all that you can't base performance on how it will play out friday night. I'm seeing an unpredictable one. no one will be able to predict what will happen. only speculation. i guess thats what predictions are. but this is a playoff game. this will decide region standings. rwood needs this game and we both know both teams will be ready to play. tigers. :lol: