Dresden-Milan, Mitchell-Carver

Galilee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing would suit Milan more, than getting to wax the field with Mitchell...

It won't be pretty, so leave the kids at home......No, only kidding sortof.....

If Milan played Mitchell 20 times, they would win 19.....Milans offense scores at will, and the defense is much better than last years defense.....Dresden will not be a factor at all Friday nite.....my prediction.....47-10......

purpletrock you have no idea what your saying!!!. You have zero respect for Dresden by that comment you just made in your last post. Dresden is Bigger and Stronger up front than Milan. Dresden will have there way with Milan. They are not as tuff as in earlier years. It will be close , but I believe Dresden will squeek this one out.

purpletrock you have no idea what your saying!!!. You have zero respect for Dresden by that comment you just made in your last post. Dresden is Bigger and Stronger up front than Milan. Dresden will have there way with Milan. They are not as tuff as in earlier years. It will be close , but I believe Dresden will squeek this one out.

:P

;) Milan is not arrogant, according to opinion, just confident. When you have won four state championships, ranked in the top five in scoring, ranked in the top ten is points allowed, gone to Huntingdon and defeated an undefeated team and held them to six points, your first string offense with the exception of Hunt. game has played only 3+ quarters of most games, sent either 6 or 8 players to run through the "T", many others have played and are currently playing college football, and the list goes on. Then and only then can you be as confident as Milan. Players play up to your expectations. In Milan we take one game at a time and settle for nothing less that our guys laying it all on the line. PERIOD! GO DAWGS!

I have no dog in this hunt at all but here's my opinion. I cheer for a team that played and beat both Milan and Mitchell last year (Crockett County) and I was as surprised as anyone at Mitchell's playoff run. But the fact is they beat Peabody, Union City, Milan and McKenzie fair and square on the field....I dont care about field conditions because both teams played on the same field. I give Mitchell all the credit in the world for making it to the Clinic Bowl and they did it by beating good teams playing good football.

As for this year, only time will tell. Milan is a great team, probably the best in rural West TN, and there is a good chance that Milan and Mitchell will get the chance to settle this argument where it needs to be settled...between the lines on a Friday night. That's the great thing about High School Football. It all gets settled on the field and not in the polls.

Good luck to both teams.

Edited by Teddavid