Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I take pot shots at other fans...

I don't wish the other team any luck other than bad luck!...

I live my life with passion and spirit, I say what I want, when I want and if I offend someone in the procces I will apologize,if I think it is warranted, but don't expect me to change my ways,Just get out of my way.  

Well ladies and gentlemen we have been enlightened, heven't we? BigDogDaddy has spoken!! The epitome of class and good sportsmanship. You are awesome BDD!!

Anyway, back to the subject:

Rankings from those outside the FHS booster club who understand the big picture (statewide) in Tennessee high school football.

Sonny Moore Ratings

Brentwood Academy #3

Franklin High School #15

Massey Ratings

Brentwood Academy #4

Franklin High School #11

unapproved website

Brentwood Academy #3

Franklin High School #10

End of story....

Edited by kangaroo

Reletive to BDD. All these posts who chastise the man for expressing himself, didn't seem to mind when his expressions were critical of the Rebels in a few games earlier. He went on to criticize FHS coaching, scheming, and overall play - yet not one CoachT poster had a negative thing to say.

If you don't like what he say's, reply. If you are going to criticize the man for his content, don't be a hypocrite and lash out personally.

Personally, I know BDD, and I also know that he enjoys inciting the many. It adds to the spice of the board.

SCRAPPY,

This thread has nothing to do with BA-MBA. That is a level of football that is beyond this discussuion. Stay on topic.

faninthestand,

No one here is seeeking to squelch BDD's enthusiam for FHS. On the contrary, these boards are for entertainment and promoting positive school spirit. His content will be critisized when it turns negative toward other teams, players and coaches. He who seeks to incite others can and should expect a response. Makes sense doesn't it?

boneal52,

1. These polls are published by statewide and nationwide experts. They give an outside point of view that is not biased by local rivalry. Since the two teams don't play these polls are the most objective comparisons available. As skeebob says, I would love to see these two teams play. Get together with the Franklin faithful and talk Coach Johnson into scheduling BA, would you please?

2. Go back and read BDD's posts on this thread. If you like the negative things he has to say about other teams, players and coaches then so be it.

Rankings from those outside the FHS booster club who understand the big picture (statewide) in Tennessee high school football.

I know sportsguy1976 and boneal52 certainly aren't in the FHS booster club... heck, I'm not either! So that's actually three of the four that offered up polls and said Franklin was number one. And I know quite a bit Tennessee high school football- thank you though.

Look, Franklin and Brentwood Academy will not play next year, there's nothing you can do about it. I'm sure Coach Johnson hasn't even come close to thinking about the 2005 season which could see him in 4A. Let it go... Franklin and BA will not be settling this argument this year so it's all up to our opinions. Apparently, you have a huge problem with other people having opinions. If you want to say BA is number one, that's fine. I'm not going to go on and on and on about it. I'll tell ya why I disagree, and leave it at that.

Exactly what do you mean by "that's a level of football beyond this discussion" concerning the BA-MBA game???

And actually faninthestand's post is quite accurate. I bet BigDogDaddy has just a huge grin seeing all this response... y'all have let him win believe it or not. And I'm glad for him. He loves Franklin High School and the Rebels like not many others do. He can't be faulted for that.