3A "Best" of Region 5 & 6

cavcav

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we aint played nobody. We won't get to next couple of weeks, cause region 5 sure can't bring it. It will be a good one round 3 when we play Southside again. Ya'll can come watch. :lol::lol::lol: Or, you can listen on AM 810! Bring that junk you call a game and see what it gets you! <_< Gonna be a long ride home.

WE just make it look soooooooo easy. You guys will be on our list of weak teams we have played after Friday. Run tell that!> :lol:

The problem with these 6-AAA teams is the Fatten up on JV teams in the regular season and lay down in the playoffs. This year 5-AAA is lean and tough from playing payoff teams during the season and is coming in hungry and will feast on 6-AAA pork. Greenbrier plays 7 playoff teams in their regular season schedule. Do ya'll have anybody that can say that? :lol: I didn't think so. The other 3 5-AAA playoff teams average 5 playoff teams in their regular season slate, YOU? Don't think so. <_< In 5-AAA we be saying - WHERE'S THE PORK? 6-AAA YEAH!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Vol-N-Tears

Whoopy freakin do!!!! The SOS of schedule is 1.7 difference WOW!!! Wait a minute this IS NOT COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! The SOS does not MATTER. You have 8 different classes so you can't compare SOS. For Ex. A 3-7 or 4-6 5A is usually let me repeat USUALLY better than an 8-2, 9-1, or 10-0 1A or 2A team. The 1A or 2A team may have a better record but are not a better team. The 3 teams that did not make the play-offs in Liberty,Bolivar, and Fayette-Ware had a SOS of 9, 12, 17. Even though they were not good teams, they still schedule tough opponents which makes them lose more bring down the rest of the regions SOS. In case you have missed the other times I've said this SOS DOES NOT MATTER IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!! And for no one in 6-3A not playing anybody well lets take Southside who your 31st SOS is a crock compared to their schedule. They played out of region games against Raleigh-Egypt, JCM won their region in 4A, and JAckson Northside (4A) who went 6-4. SOuthside and Lexington played 6 teams going to the playoffs, McNairy played 5, and Crockett 4. I tell you what, how about after Friday Night I let your SOS theory show that it is just crap because I gurantee 5 3A will not win all 4 games.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Does anybody else out there hear the fear in the post coming from 6-AAA region? :P Wow, you bring up a few hard facts about there whimps they play during the year to make their record look good and they get all defensive. :D Lets just hope they save alittle of that defense for Friday night and the 1st round of the playoffs aren't blow outs against them. Man, just becasue the #1 team in that region's opponents have an average record of 3-6 doesn't mean that they aren't that good just not tested, I guess. <_< Guys, don't sweat it, IF your good, it'll show, but, if you really did play a bunch of pansies, that'll show too.

GO REGION 5

Does anybody else out there hear the fear in the post coming from 6-AAA region?

Guys, don't sweat it, IF your good, it'll show, but, if you really did play a bunch of pansies, that'll show too.

Last time I checked, we can't hear ANYTHING comin from any of these posts. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :)

"IF your good"

Hmmm...what's wrong with that? Bud, it's "IF you're good". (I just KNEW this TN education would come in handy!) ;)

And, I think you should just back up off Region 6. Only thing you should worry about is bringin' it. Don't smack talk like you're from here, cuz ya ain't. B);)

Wes, thanks for the confidence!

Your right Vol-N-Tears. Its Fear, Plain and Simple Fear. We fear that after we roll through the first three rounds that our SOS will be even worse. I would hate for anybody in Region 7 or 8 to look at SOS in the SEMI-FINALS of the playoffs. So to Crockett and Southside, you two better hope you play each other because if either of you play McNairy or Lexington in the 3rd Round your SOS will go down instead of up and that makes a difference. If anybody is oozing of fear its you. The fear of knowing that you want make it past the 3rd round yet again. Just a hard fact. FYI You better hope our defense don't show up, so maybe you can stay in the game.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Your right Vol-N-Tears. Its Fear, Plain and Simple Fear. We fear that after we roll through the first three rounds that our SOS will be even worse. I would hate for anybody in Region 7 or 8 to look at SOS in the SEMI-FINALS of the playoffs. So to Crockett and Southside, you two better hope you play each other because if either of you play McNairy or Lexington in the 3rd Round your SOS will go down instead of up and that makes a difference. If anybody is oozing of fear its you. The fear of knowing that you want make it past the 3rd round yet again. Just a hard fact. FYI You better hope our defense don't show up, so maybe you can stay in the game.

I don't know what hole you were raised in, but the last time I checked, a team's ability wasn't defined by its schedule alone. I suppose our appearance against Austin East in the Blue Cross Bowl was a result of an easy playoff schedule? What about our Mr. Football noms last year? BOTH OF THEM!

Didn't I just correct Vol-N-Tears on his misuse of the word "your" ????