Surpise Teams

Tdooley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

hoop who does warren co and lebanon have coming back. i know warren co has bishop, but is that where it ends? and i know lebanon has a few players, but have really forgotten their names, help me out if ya can

Lebanon has Andrew Donald(6'4") and Todd Cross(~6') leading their team back. Not to mention Doug Keil returning as the head coach. Judging by what he did in Warren County they should be greatly improved. They also have a lot of young talent with a very good JV team last year.

Warren County has Bishop (6'), Kyle Thompson(6'3"), and Ross Marlowe(6') who are all seniors with playing experience. Josh Nunley(6'6") and Todd Gilley(6'4") return with experience as juniors. Brooks Majors has experience as a sophomore. They also have many young players that I can't remember their names at this moment.

Edited by rastabob

Rastabob,

some of those young guys you are talking about may be:

Sophmores:

Brooks Majors-5-7" PG/SG, best shooter on the entire team

Shay Glenn-6' PG/SG, best ball handler

Warren Swann-6'5" SF, all around offensive game

Brandon Adcock-6'4" C, very strong inside, needs to be more athletic

Ricky Curtis-5'9" SG, great defender

These guys, along with the guys you mentioned, should help Warren County be one of the biggest surprises this year. Some people are picking them 5th or lower in their district. There is no way that will happen.

A - I think Wartburg will surprise some teams this year. They have 2 Vespies, Jonathon and Adam...both at full speed, and both capable of putting the ball in the basket. ( just like there older brothers)

AA- Anderson County should surprise people, but how can it be a surprise when this what has been waited on from Eldridge. They have been very good year in and year out, but this could be their year to go to State, and then more. It's hard to imagine anyone beating Aloca, Fulton, or Austin-East, but Anderson County can do it this year.

AAA- Oak Ridge should be better this year than most people think. Therefore, they are my surprise team this year. Look for some good things with that program in the next few years.