Saluting 1,000 yarders

Guest region4fan

joseph ruddle of the wayne county wildcats has around 1800 total yards at qb. he has 1100 rushing and around 600 passing. with 27 total td's. the wildcats running back lance nutt also has 1000 yards of total offense. i am not quite sure but i know he has between 700 and 800 yards rushing and around 200 or more recieveng. and he also returns kicks and punts. so altogether, he has over 1000. the greatest thing about us having two 1000 yard gainers is the fact that we also have another back, cj hammack, who has around 700 yards rushing and another, micah hardin, who has around 400. now that's some pretty gaudy numbers! let's go cats. keep on pounding that football!

oh, and joseph and lance are both juniors and cj is a sophmore.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Kennerly for Hunters Lane has 1090 yards on 105 carries, 14 TDs.

Also for Hunters Lane - Eddrick Booker has 724 yards on 58 carries and LeRyan Kelly has 700 yards on 57 carries.

The QB has 592 yards passing and 436 yards rushing on 55 carries for a total of 1028 yards and he is in the 10th grade.

Congrats go to Jamo and Ronez. Each with over 1000 yards. Jamo haas 1116 and Ronez Harris has 1075. This shows what a good job the O-line did this year with two backs over 1000. This is the first time in school history with two backs over 1000. I'm just real proud of all of you Greenwave players.