BA-MBA Updates

WesVLT

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is at the game, and he said ba's kicker ran on the field and they snapped it with 0.02 seconds left on the board, so i guess mba was not getting screwed

that is bull!!!

I was at the game last night and I saw the clock run out before the snap, there were at least 13 BA players on the field, and BA was not set!!!

MBA got gyped and it seemed increadably clear to me that in other aspects of the game other than that one part, that the refs were extremely partial, and it almost seems like they paid the refs!

....it hits 0 the ball is snapped, which clearly is way too hard of a call on a referee who has to look at both at the same time, which i guess is maybe every frame is .2 seconds roughly so it would probly either look like a bang bang play from his perspective or it mightve lok like he snapped it in accordance to the horn blowing to the ref.

dump,

If the center is watching the clock between his legs, this must mean the scoreboard clock at the field was behind the offense. Thus, the referee does not have the responsibility of watching both the clock behind him and the snapper in front of him. The umpire who is set between the linebackers should have a straight line view of the clock and the ball. Of course, I don't know wehre the clock is at this field, but according to others, the snapper was looking at it between his legs. Sooo, it sounds like the umpire dropped the ball here so to speak. He should have been the one to wave off the play as time had expired. This call would be no different than a play in baseball at first base. :rolleyes:

By the way, did a horn blow? The horn is supposed to be turned off in football. I bet no horn blew. Love to hear from people at the game on this.