BA-MBA Updates

WesVLT

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I call a clock on a scoreboard! Never seen one that goes down to the hundredths. You sure you don't mean 0.2 seconds?

926, doesn't matter how much time was left- the BA offensive line was never set- and that is a false start, game ends on the offensive penalty. Period. MBA will take a phillips-head this week.

Not only was the clock on 00:00 when the ball was centered but BA did not have 6 men on the line of scrimage and the 5 men on the line were walking around. It's terrible that the TSSAA would have this level of officials for a big game. This crew should be working middle school and JV games.

Edited by cbg

Not only was the clock on 00:00 when the ball when the ball was centered but BA did not have 6 men on the line of scrimage and the 5 men on the line were walking around. It's terrible that the TSSAA would have this level of officials for a big game. This crew should be working middle school and JV games.

Actually, I don't think I would want that guy doing a middle school game. He needs to be working the single-A pee-wee games.