CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

I've got news for you, krp. These 300 lb. lineman can move really good. They are in really good shape from intense conditioning during the weak. I think Warren Sapp would be offended by your remarks since he can contain for 4 quarters. But, if you want to keep believin that, then go ahead. As far as all the comments I've gotten over how week region 2 is, Region 2 is the second weakest region in the state besides region 1. However, Cloudland is a region by itself. We will expose all opposition. B)

flossie, you're just hating on region two because everyone knows your region is the weakest. We win three games ever postseason, with the exception being Cloudland you year in and year out is a great team and will be for quite some time if they keep producing atheletes like Byrd and Benfield. It is also hard for me to think your linemen could even be compared to Sapp who is in the NFL, I don't see any linemen from 1A going there unless they are exceptional. Boyd and SP have great speed, and krp is just trying to defend the other east teams who have shut down Byrd before. When someone tries to make a point everyone goes all crazy about it, so can we just be cool for like three minutes and relax. I am talking to myself too when I say this. I think we are in the Top 4 at least in region stregth. I've seen teams like Cosby in the playoffs in the west before too. We have 5 teams that could make the playoffs in any region as far as i am concerned. I will probably get bashed by all the Cloudland people for this but i won't be the first and certainly not the last to mess with the "invincible" highlanders.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our lineman are a much better unit than our previous two, They are bigger ,stronger ,quicker and more mature. We can also sub alittle here and there, I differ a little with flossie on the strenght of region 2, i think they are stronger than regions 1, 4, and 8 ,I think its a tossup with 6. I wish all the playoff teams well except when they play my boys.GO LANDERS

Appreciate the props, pujo, ya'll take care of the east side and we'll do our best over here in the west. Go Landers! (Luke B) ) Kinda like to see a pair of "Cs" in the "boro"!

Edited by robjim

Robjim , I heard you have a picture of yourself in front of CHS. On another note ,I believe you guys will handle the West. We,ll give it our all to hold up to our end of the deal. Good luck, I for one am pulling for you, one of ,if not the classiest teams in the state. There is a whole lot to be said for disapline ,on and off the field.

pujo... Its ONLINELC that has his picture in front of Cloudland. You are right though they are classy. I went to the DCA and CPA game. I got to meet robjim and ONLINELC among others. If CPA plays like they did that night, I don't see anyone from the west beating them. A pretty close game overall. DCA did make their mistakes and CPA capitalized on them.

I can't wait to get started.. This has been the longest week!

GO LANDERS! (Undefeated)

GO KC CHIEFS! (Undefeated)

This has nothing to do with lack of respect to CAK, but Cloudland will win this one by no less than 40. Cloudland averages a 53-10 score for every friday night. Plus, with this being Byrd's senior year, I expect no less than the best from him. I just think this will be Cloudland's year. Anyway, good luck to both.

ACCARP

THIS POST goes out to all the ignorant folk up on the mountain:

A DOGMAN, DekeRivers, Rangerbook06, flossie, grady 21,

and anyone else who has their head in a hole

yes, this goes out to all you reds who have seemed to overlook, the fact that cloudland has the next to easiest schedule in the entire state in class 1A. furthermore, these people seem to ignore the possibility that their record may be skewed due to the fact that they play in the worst district in the state.

It is also true that every team that cloudland has played this year has a losing record except for one (and they were 5-4). it shows nothing but ignorance to ignore the stength of the people that a team plays when looking at that teams record.

lets also let it be known that unlike their adversaries, CAK does not play in a division where they get to rough up on teams with the capabilities of a middle school squad. in fact, CAK has the 5th toughest schedule out of the 57 teams in 1A, versus the 56th of cloudland.

Cloudland has played no one this year that has near the talent or ability that this CAK team posseses. Actually playing a team that has any hint of talent is something that cloudland hasnt had to do yet this year.

this gives an advantage to CAK who has been playing high quality opponents all year long.

lets go warriors fight hard up there , i will be there to help you out

Look out Cloudland, the Clock operator is ticked off.

are you guys still crying about losing a game in which you were outplayed, and you lost 1 of your "star players" and the other one wasnt effective at all? human error is a part of football, its how you react and respond to that human error. If Coalfield were so good, the CAK receiver wouldve never caught that fade. and if im not mistaken, i believe the receiver was being covered by some guy, i cant remember his name, oh thats right. his name is Michael Paul Gilbert.

Edited by GuntersRockMyWorld

are you guys still crying about losing a game in which you were outplayed, and you lost 1 of your "star players" and the other one wasnt effective at all? human error is a part of football, its how you react and respond to that human error. If Coalfield were so good, the CAK receiver wouldve never caught that fade. and if im not mistaken, i believe the receiver was being covered by some guy, i cant remember his name, oh thats right. his name is Michael Paul Gilbert.

So you admit that an error was made. Then you attack a kid that is playing based on "how good he really is"? Come on, the kid was a top ten back in East TN. and admitted little blocking, and he made the best of it, and you jump on him because he missed a fade pass; the "hardest pass to defend against in high school ball" as Garry Kreis, the coach is always telling his players. BTW he ought to know since he caught many more at UT than you could have ever dreamed. Further, I don't think that was the defender the pass was thrown against. So leave the kids out of it, go to Cloudland and take your whippin' and we'll see you next year or sooner on the roundball court.

Edited by CYJacket